Hi, new member here

Hi I’m Roberta in Portsmouth, Virginia; 52 with a 29 year old daughter & almost 4 year old granddaughter. I’ve always been interested in learning more as my family is part gypsy & have many gifts.

7 Likes

Merry meet @roberta3,

Welcome to the forum- we’re blessed to have you here! :blush:

I am loving your enthusiasm, Roberta! If you’re searching for magickal materials to help you pursue your Craft, I’m happy to say that you have come to the right place :woman_mage:

Have you found the Courses yet? They are great way to jump in and explore some of the most popular areas of magick. I particularly recommend the Green Witch Herbalism Course and the Spellcasting 101 Course, but there are many more- pick the ones that most call to you! :grinning:

How exciting that you are exploring your family heritage! :books: I am not Roma myself and I’ve made the choice to respectfully refrain from using the term gypsy (we actually have a discussion going about the term in the magickal community- you are very welcome to share your thoughts there and add to the discussion! :blush:), but I certainly wish you all the best with your studies and am cheering you on on your journey :heart::raised_hands:

Please make yourself at home here! I’m looking forward to chatting with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I have been here for about 2 years & learned so much from starting with just about nothing. I had practiced a little bit when I was in high school, but then life happened & after about 20 to 25 I started practicing again… but had to relearn? Refresh? what I thought I knew & move forward from there. So I also recommend going through the courses.

According to my DNA & Geneaology work, I have genetics & family that originate from that area too! I haven’t explored much more into it but it’s a small connection none the less.

I hope you have had time to explore the forum! There is a lot of information within the forum & contained in the replies to topics. If you have any questions of your own, feel free to ask & someone will pop in to help you out!

Where in the World are the Witches? GROUP POLL! 2022 :map: might be a fun topic to look at to see where others are from in the forum too!

5 Likes

Welcome blessed be

6 Likes

Hi @roberta3! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Make sure you take the time out to read through today’s Merry Meet Monday- Magick News of the Week. That will let you know all the activities we’ve got going on so you can jump in and join the fun!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to talking to you more!

5 Likes

Welcome it’s so very nice to meet you
Blessed Be

6 Likes

@roberta3
Welcome sweetheart :heartbeat::heartbeat:
I was eating cake when I saw ur post
So u free to take a bite​:pie::pie:
Don’t mind me, welcome on board💓

6 Likes

Merry meet and welcome @roberta3 :infinite_roots:

I’m Marsha, an eclectic witch from Colorado. I have done some past life regressions, and I saw a time when I was a young gypsy woman. I felt both happy and powerful. It’s become a cherished memory for me.

My Grandmother’s family had a traveling ‘Circus’ and show when she was a child. She had some interesting stories about fortune-telling, which fascinated me as a child. Still does in fact.

Anyway, I’m so glad you have joined us, and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.

Wishing you Love :heart: & Magick :magic_wand: :dizzy:

6 Likes

Hello and welcome, Roberta!

6 Likes

@roberta3
Sometimes I wish my ancestry could be exciting, Gypsies! How great.
I’m Irish with a little of the Nordic countries mixed. My Dad used to say just tell anyone who asks that we’re Heine’s 57 variety or American.
Welcome to Spells8,
We always are excited when new members join us. You bring fresh ideas and knowledge. That’s what all of us are here for, to learn, to grow and to make new friends. Many, like @BryWisteria, @Susurrus, @Christina4, and all of us will be glad to answer any questions or address any issues you have.
Blessed be, be safe and know you are loved
Garnet

5 Likes

Hi
Funny I like pie and cake. Honestly everything sweet. You reply was funny . Ty I appreciate it.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.