Hi new merry we meet!

Merry Meet!
In Perfect Love and in Perfect Trust :heart:
New just flew through the courses. Said to introduce myself!

16 Likes

Hi I’m John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years need anything just ask

13 Likes

Practice with Hekate as my deity for 10 years! Great to see those also in the path, especially since I live in the Bible Belt

13 Likes

Welcome to the coven. I’m Devenne a chaos witch from Indiana. I have been working with Lucifer and Satan for many months. Feel free to jump :kangaroo: in

Blessed be :magic_wand:

14 Likes

@GoddessBee Welcome! :hugs: I’m Beth from Pennsylvania. So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging: Tell us more about your witchcraft practice. :blush: I’m not sure what I’d label myself as, but I’m eclectic and maybe a bit chaotic. :crazy_face:

12 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. I practice chaos and Norse Witchcraft. This is a beautiful coven make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

12 Likes

Hi @GoddessBee my names Crystal a Bruja from va welcome to the forum and feel free to make yourself at home. I love your picture :grin: :quartz_crystal: :blue_heart:
Blessed be

13 Likes

Welcome again! Eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota. Beautiful picture! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

12 Likes

Hello @GoddessBee :wave: and welcome to the forum!

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

As many others have said, this is a great place to grow and make new friends along the way. Congratulations on completing the course(s)! :clap: That’s awesome! Feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

12 Likes

Hello @GoddessBee,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Woohoo! Congrats to you for finishing the courses - you’re on a roll! I hope you continue to explore the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum and that you find everything you’re searching for :books:

Make yourself at home here! Blessed be(e) :bee: :two_hearts:

12 Likes

Merry meet @GoddessBee !

I’m Kat and I found the practice over 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. I work with Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning), Selene and Hekate.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :crescent_moon: :hekate_wheel:

12 Likes

Merry Meet!
Welcome to spells 8.
I am Celine i am from Portland Oregon.
I am an eclectic witch, i work with Baba yaga, Brigid and Hades.
Good work doing the courses!
Let us know if you have any questions :blush:
:witch_pentacle:

12 Likes

Hi again, @GoddessBee! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s lovely to have you here! And yay for you going through the courses! Those are always fun.

If you have any other questions, just ask and someone will be there to help. I look forward to getting to know you!

12 Likes

@GoddessBee welcome to the family of witches and wizards
I wish you a nice stay! :hekate_wheel:
am Airram from Greece
I’m glad you’re with us!

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @GoddessBee

It’s nice to meet you, Brittany, my name is Marsha. I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

9 Likes