Hi there - I am new here

Hi I am Finn from Denmark :slight_smile:
Nice to meet you all!
This is very new for me, but I have always been interested in the spirituel world and such ^^

9 Likes

Welcome, Finn! I’m also new and am very early in my journey :blush:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @finn2 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

There’s a lot to see and read here at Spells8, but in the forum and on the site. I’m sure you’ll have a great time looking through all the information and making new friends.

I look forward to seeing you around!

4 Likes

Hi @finn2! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia over here in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great way to start your journey here! Full of interesting information.

If you have any questions, ask and someone will pop up to help you! I look forward to getting to know you better!

5 Likes

Welcome Finn. I am Iyanifa (E-ya-nee-fah). I am so happy yur are here. Every one is super nice. You will love it here.

6 Likes

Welcome, Finn! :heart: I have Great-Great grandparents that immigrated to the US from Denmark. I live in Alaska. I’m sure you’ll enjoy your stay here on Spells8, the people are super friendly and there is so much to explore on the forums and the website!

6 Likes

Merry meet @finn2,

Welcome to the forum! I’m Bry, another moderator here- just popping in to say hello :blush:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need some help! The coven is a very friendly one, and the forum is open 24/7. Feel free to jump into any discussions that catch your interest! :infinite_roots:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome :infinite_roots: @finn2

It’s nice to meet you, Finn, I’m Marsha, from Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. Welcome to our little family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.