Hi y'all! Maverlon is my name

Very southern witch here… just wanted to introduce myself.

I am Maverlon.

I live in Albany, Ga. Not a lot of us down here, or i just can’t find any, due to so much secrecy.

That’s OK though.

I find joy in everyday things… nature, gardening, dirt between my fingers and of course the sun and the moon.

I would say i am VERY MUCH solitary.

So, besides my unquenchable thirst for more knowledge, and crystals (lol)… I am happy in my space.

Now to figure how to post this!

Not a technically savvy witch!

9 Likes

Welcome @Maverlon! I’m Christine and I live in Tennessee, we’re practically neighbors! Lol

6 Likes

Hi @Maverlon! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You did a good job posting, no worries. I know there’s a bot that can help you learn the site but I don’t know right off hand how to access it. One of the mods, probably @Susurrus or @MeganB should know. That will help you out.

Let me leave you a link to the first of the Courses. The Wicca Self-Initiation Course is a great way to start on the site. Honestly, there’s so much good information here it’s difficult to pick just one course. They’re all good!

If you have any questions or need any help, just ask and someone will be by to help you out. I look forward to talking to you more!

6 Likes

Hi @Maverlon Happy to have you here! You will find so many great resources and people here. I highly recommend the courses, they will help you on your journey. I look forward to us working together and chatting. Welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Merry Meet! I’m Siofra & I can certainly change your username for you if you’d like, just let me know :smiling_face:

I’m from Cape Cod, my brother lives in the GA area so sometimes I’m down that way. I love it there.

Tomorrow we have a new weekly Challenge starting, those are fun to explore different aspects & see if they resonate with you.

I have a crystal addiction too. I have them everywhere in my room!

6 Likes

Welcome, @Maverlon so nice to meet you!

7 Likes

Welcome, Dana! There is a bot that can help you with the general forum functions. You can read more about how to do that here → Start the Interactive Forum Tutorial with Discobot!

Happy to have you!

7 Likes

Just finished the self initiation course. It was really informative and helpful. I have so many others on que!! Lol

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s a lot to go through but it’s so much fun! Congratulations on finishing the self-initiation! That’s great!

5 Likes

Please change my username… I thought I had done so, but computers are a form of magic I’ll never learn I’m afraid!

Maverlon was my Mom’s fictitious name in high school. She then used it for my middle name when I came along. It has been my witch name for m a n y years. I would be grateful for others to call me by that name.

6 Likes

Welcome, Maverlon! Glad you’re here! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Merry meet @Maverlon! :blush:

It looks like your username was changed successfully- congrats! It sounds like a name with a lot of meaning for you, may you always wear it with pride :heart:

Megan kindly shared the link to the Discotbot tutorial- it is an easy and fun way to walk through the basic tools of the forum, I highly recommend it if you haven’t done it yet! :+1: Although it looks like you have already mastered posting, so you’re off to a great start :star2:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t be shy about any questions on your mind! The Q&A Category is perfect for questions about the Craft and Site Feedback is the place to go if you’re having any issues with the technical side of things. Don’t hesitate to reach out- we are here for you! :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Maverlon! :sparkles:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.