Hola to all :)

My Birth name is Heaven, but call me melon:) I have been a devoted Wiccan for about 5 years but follow an eclectic path … I am new here :slight_smile: Looking for some witchy friends, advice and inspiration !!! super excited to learn !

7 Likes

I’m excited to be the 1st to welcome you here.

I’m John, 35, from the Middle East also an Eclectic witch & a seeker of truth.

I’m here to learn.

You’ll have tons of fun here. :wink:

6 Likes

Hi @WarermelonWitchy! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m an eclectic Wiccan who likes candles and chants. What kind of magic are you interested in? Even though you’ve been Wiccan for a while you might want to check out the Courses. There are oodles of great information there.

If you have questions about the forum or anything, just ask, and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Hello @WarermelonWitchy! Welcome! I’m so glad you’re here! I’m Ailey. I’m learning too! I look forward to chatting around the forum!

5 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @WarermelonWitchy

I am Marsha an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado, I’m so glad you have joined us Melon. If you have any questions, just ask. You are very welcome here and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Merry meet @WarermelonWitchy!

Welcome to the forum- we’re blessed to have you here :sparkling_heart:

You’ve got great enthusiasm! I’m happy to say you’re in a very good place when it comes to making witchy friends and sharing magickal knowledge- please make yourself at home here in the forum, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything! Your coven is always here and happy to help :infinite_roots: :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Hello @WarermelonWitchy and welcome to the forum! We are all learning and sharing here and are an open and positive group. I look forward to our discussions with you along the journey!

Merry meet! :brown_heart:

4 Likes

Hi! I love your nickname!! jejeje
Im Lucia, an eclecti witch from Spain!

Welcome and I hope you like being here! There´s so many thing to do and to learn!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.