Holistic Magick - My small but powerful apothercary!

For my next entry, I decided I wanted to share my little apothecary. I live full-time in a 5th wheel RV so my space is extremely limited. We converted a portion of our closet that we didn’t use into my apothecary/ working altar. I removed the shelves that were there, put up pretty wallpaper, and added smaller shelves that fit the mason jars I choose to store my herbs in.

Barely visible to the right is also a cheap container from the dollar store that holds larger mason jars. These larger jars contain herbs I go through much faster (chamomile, lavender for example). It is not big but it is my perfect small space!

PS- ignore the mess, I need to pick up as I have been a busy witch this week, lol.

Challenge Entry

Weekly Witchy Challenge - 100th Challenge

7 Likes

Omg i love that. Hubby has a new project. Lol

6 Likes

How lovely!

5 Likes

And yet through creativity and smart thinking you’ve made it work- this is such a lovely apothecary and altar space! :star_struck:

This is really lovely to see- it just proves the point that you don’t need tons of space and rooms full of tools and materials to have a perfect sacred space and apothecary. You’re an inspiration! :clap::heart:

You have indeed been a busy witch- you are on a roll with these challenge entries, @Amaris_Bane! A huge congrats to you for all the great work you’ve done over the past week! :partying_face: :heart:

5 Likes