Home Blessings Jar - 🌿

My parents bought a new home. It’s an older home and I told them I wanted to smudge it. And I was surprised they were open to me doing it! :slight_smile: :waning_gibbous_moon: :full_moon: :waxing_gibbous_moon:

I also made them a Home Blessings Jar. I cleansed it with Palo Santo and thanked the plant spirit of Palo Santo for helping me cleanse the items.

In the Jar I added:

Rose Quartz – Promotes love, care, calmness, emotional healing, harmony

Selenite – Cleansing, healing, protective

Tiger Eye – Courage, strength, clarity, psychic protection

Black Obsidian – Energy protection from negativity

Lapis Lazuli – Promotes creativity, confidence, clarity, truth

White Quartz – Eases anxiety and emotional pain

Black Sand – Binding protection, repels negative energy and banishes harmful energy

Thyme – Promotes luck, protection, cleansing and attracts money

Cloves – Promotes good luck

Bay Leaf – Cleanses energy and wards off evil

Sage – Healing, cleanses energy, blesses space, banishes nightmares and bad energy

I added this one because my Step Father has terrible PTSD and Vertigo ALL the time.

Mozarkite – Balances energy of the body, mind and spirit. Helps promote healing for vertigo and nervous disorders. Mozarkite has a nurturing energy; it alleviates hostilities, irritability and melancholy and encourages kindness and all good qualities

Sealed with a white candle - The color of purity and new beginnings. Use for involving healing, new beginnings, and spiritual growth. Church candles are usually white, thus white candles are associated with prayer, remembrance, and devotion. Used hemp cord to tie on a key charm.

While sealing it, I chanted

Smoke of air, fire and earth, cleanse and bless this home and hearth.

Drive away all harm and fear. Only good may enter here.

Blessed be.

12 Likes

That heart-shaped glass jar is adorable! Perfect for a housewarming gift! :gift_heart:

And the blessing prayer is very useful. I’m adding it to my Book of Shadows! Thanks for sharing Laurie!! :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

Very welcome! Glad I am able to contribute!

4 Likes

It is beautiful. You sure do have a talent for creating wonderful spell jars!

3 Likes

Thank you. I am so drawn to the jar spells. I love being creative and this gives me a great outlet to do so.

4 Likes

Gorgeous. Such incredible creativity…
Thank you very much!
Ana

4 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes