🔭 Horoscopes - Your Astrology Reading for the Week (Aug 7 - 13)

@Mistress_Of_Herbs You are an actual angel, Christeena :hugs::heart: Thank you so much!

@MeganB Whenever things align I feel like the Universe is giving us a pat on the back (or maybe it’s a push forward)- although it sure is a harder pill to swallow when the things that are tracking are challenging :laughing: :+1:

@CelestiaMoon The meditation sounds like an amazing experience! :lion: I like the idea of carrying a message back with you- and what a beautiful message you received :heart: Thank you for sharing it, Celestia- sending love and light to you too! :hugs: :two_hearts:

5 Likes

I think sometimes it’s less a pat on the back and more a shove forward in a different direction :joy: but that’s okay!

5 Likes

Hahaha you’re absolutely right! I’ve certainly had my share of Universe-caused “faceplants” before :joy:

stuck-in-mud-mud
From Tenor

Well, whatever is needed to get us to where we need to be, I suppose! I like to think the Universe knows what we need more than we do lol :grin:

5 Likes

Oh my gosh :sweat_smile: that GIF sums it up perfectly, I think. I’ve gotta trust my Gods and guides - otherwise, I’d lose my mind! :joy:

5 Likes

@BryWisteria I love that gif, that happens to me all the time. On the positive side, if that’s mud, then at least it’s good for the skin :rofl:.

5 Likes

Same here! A big step for me was learning to trust the Universe- I had kind of given up on trusting things around me (society, people, fate, etc.- it’s a scary world out there sometimes) which was a dark and anxious place to be :cold_sweat: . But trusting the Universe/the divine really helped to bring the positivity and light back.

There’s a lot going on beyond what we are aware of- but it helps to think the divine is helping us forward, in whatever ways we need! (even if that means a faceplant “wake up” every now and then! :laughing:)

Hahaha you’re right! And your optimism is top-notch, you really have the best outlook on things, Tracy! :heart: :blush:

4 Likes

Awwwwwww @BryWisteria no need to thank me, i was just stating the truth. I do anything for u lovey, just ask.

4 Likes

I totally relate to that, especially now that I live in Florida. Things are really messed up here, even down into my neighborhood. I’ve gotta trust the Gods and Guides. Otherwise, I’d probably lose all hope. :heart: I think it’s good for us, or at least me, to be able to place that trust in a higher power, to know that when I pray or call out to Brigid, that she’s listening and will help when and if she can.

4 Likes

The week of Aug 7 - 13 has passed, so please visit the Astrology Section to find the new horoscope readings for this week! :star2:

(If you’d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)