šŸ”­ Horoscopes - Your Astrology Reading for the Week (Aug 7 - 13)

Merry meet!

Would you like some advice for the week ahead? Is there anything you should be aware of, or perhaps something exciting for you to look forward to? :eyes:

Zodiac Horoscope Messages Spells8

~ Welcome to Horoscope Readings! ~

These readings - designed to be used as general advice, warnings, and/or encouragement, as decided by the divine - are provided with the hope of helping you get a peek at the coming days and prepare for your week ahead :crystal_ball:

When creating each specialized horoscope, the following details are examined:

1. :scroll: The general qualities of each of the Zodiac sun signs
  2. :sun: The current position of the sun in the Zodiac
  3. :full_moon: The current position of the moon in the Zodiac
  4. :crescent_moon: The current moon phase
  5. :ringer_planet: The movement of other planets in the Zodiac
  6. :sparkles: Any advice from the divine (delivered through a tarot card for your sign)

Before we begin, take a moment to find and learn about your sun sign if you arenā€™t already familiar with it :star2:

Find My Sun Sign

Click here to find your sun sign

Your sun sign is the Zodiac sign that the sun was in at the time of your birth. In order to figure out your sun sign, all you need to know is your birthday! :birthday:

Find your birthday in the list below. For more information about the general qualities and traits associated with each Zodiac, click on the link (the blue text).

THE TWELVE SIGNS OF THE WESTERN ZODIAC

• Aries : March 21 ā€“ April 19
  • Taurus : April 20 ā€“ May 20
  • Gemini : May 21 ā€“ June 20
  • Cancer : June 21 ā€“ July 22
  • Leo : July 23 ā€“ August 22
  • Virgo : August 23 ā€“ September 22
  • Libra : September 23 ā€“ October 22
  • Scorpio : October 23 ā€“ November 21
  • Sagittarius : November 22 ā€“ December 21
  • Capricorn : December 22 ā€“ January 19
  • Aquarius : January 20 ā€“ February 18
  • Pisces : February 19 ā€“ March 20

For those on the cusp (those born at the very beginning or tail end of a Zodiac sign month), you may find that you feel closer to one of (or both of) the Zodiac signs on either side of your birthday. Feel free to look at the readings for both and choose whichever resonates with you most.

~ Horoscope Readings ~

For the week of Monday, August 7 - Sunday, August 13

:astrology_sun: Sun in : Leo
:astrology_moon: Moon in : Taurus, Gemini, Cancer
Moon phases : Waning Gibbous, Last Quarter, Waning Crescent
~ * ~ * ~ * ~
:astrology_mercury: Mercury : ā†‘ Virgo
:astrology_venus: Venus : ā†“ Leo
:astrology_mars: Mars : ā†‘ Virgo
:astrology_jupiter: Jupiter : ā†‘ Taurus
:astrology_saturn: Saturn : ā†“ Pisces
:astrology_uranus: Uranus : ā†‘ Taurus
:astrology_neptune: Neptune : ā†“ Pisces
:astrology_pluto: Pluto : ā†“ Capricorn

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Select your sun sign to receive your horoscope

Aries

:aries: Aries

As the first sign in the Zodiac cycle, you embody energy and drive, Aries- but no one can run at full steam all the time. The coming days have a lot in store for you and there is excitement on the horizon, but thereā€™s no need to rush towards it- everything that is meant to be will come to you when you are ready. Charging forward with your head down will only cause unnecessary chaos and bring about preventable accidents. Instead, slow your pace, keep your eyes sharp, and allow the road of life to guide you at its own pace.

Tarot Card : The Chariot, Reversed

Taurus

:taurus: Taurus

This week begins with the blessings and light of the lovely waning gibbous moon in your sign, Taurus. In your capable hands, she will be shaped into a Last Quarter Moon on Tuesday- a moon symbolizing balance and harmony. This week you stand resplendent- capable of overcoming everything that crosses your path. Make decisions with confidence, knowing that your wisdom and experience will guide you well. Jupiter, the planet of luck and opportunity, stands upright and clear in your sign. You also have the blessings of Uranus at your side, encouraging you to be yourself and to share your talents with others. Divine Masculine energy is very strong around you this week. Trust your own judgment first- you stand in a place of might, power, and wisdom this week. Should you need a friend, Pisces is walking the same path as you this week and would make for a positive influence.

Tarot Card : King of Swords

Gemini

:gemini: Gemini

You have blessings this week, Gemini, as you hold the waning crescent moon in your hands from Wednesday to Friday. In your company, she begins to settle down and prepare to rest, the skies becoming darker with each passing night. As she settles, the moon will push and pull at your emotions this week in the same way she does the tides- in the flux and flow of energy, look for new opportunities revealing themselves to you. Expect a discovery in the coming days- there may be an update about a pregnancy, marriage, partnership or relationship. An old friend or ex may try to reconnect this week.

Tarot Card : Page of Cups

Cancer

:cancer: Cancer

Expect shifting tides this week, Cancer. Your ruling planet, the moon, is coming home to your sign on Friday and will spend the weekend with you- as a waning crescent, she is at the very end of her light. Beneath her soft and dim glow, it can be hard to see and sudden changes may take you by surprise. Know that no matter what happens over the coming days, you can overcome it- this is just one stage on your grand journey of life and it too will fade into memory. If you feel overwhelmed with negative emotions, look for a ā€œbuoyā€ in the storm- these are positive things, no matter how small, that bring you joy. Let them carry you through to more happiness ahead.

Tarot Card : The Tower

Leo

:leo: Leo

Leo season reaches its peak this week and the Lionā€™s Gate opens the door to potential, bringing joy and lighting the way to new opportunities for you, Leo. You have a lot of power in your paws, so set some goals and use them to direct yourself over the coming days. A new potential friend or romantic interest is likely to become apparent, but with Venus in Retrograde in your sign, you may feel that they are in a different league or lack the confidence to pursue a bond with them. Let the sun guide you forward and trust in your own brilliance- you are shining brightly, Leo, so allow this to be a good week for you!

Tarot Card : Ace of Cups

Virgo

:virgo: Virgo

Youā€™ve got this, Virgo- dig in your heels and know that success is close! The last few weeks have given you time to adjust to Mercuryā€™s push in your sign- the inquisitive planet of communication offers you challenges that yield large rewards when it comes to expanding your social circle and making new bonds. Mercuryā€™s airy energy is fanned by the fires of Mars, the planet of action. When combined, they can drive you towards dramatic confrontations or thriving social dominance and success. Their energy is in your hands to shape and nurture, Virgo- be aware and confident and you can reap the rewards!

Tarot Card : Nine of Wands

Libra

:libra: Libra

Whatā€™s got you down, Libra? There is an aura of heaviness that is tipping your scales and making you feel heavy and lethargic. It might be harder than usual to stabilize your emotions over the coming days- but there is hope in sight. Here in the heart of Leo season, it is a Leoā€™s fiery energy that can help fan your own airy nature and help you to soar. Look for ways to bring the bright, creative energy of fire into your life and donā€™t let yourself wallow in the ebbing tides of your feelings. You are especially susceptible to the emotions leaking out of others around you, so try to surround yourself with positive influences over the coming days. Both Leo and Scorpio will be a good match for you this week and can help you regain your balance.

Tarot Card : Ace of Cups, Reversed

Scorpio

:scorpius: Scorpio

The energy of last week is continuing in a positive way for you this week, Scorpio- your cup is full and opportunities abound! If you are considering pursuing a new relationship, connecting with a therapist, or trying a new healing routine, this is a very good sign and good time to begin. Keep your heart open this week- you will have chances to deepen current relationships if you so choose. Here in the heart of Leo season, Leo continues to be a good companion and influence for you and, if you are feeling generous, know that a Libra in your life could use some encouragement.

Tarot Card : Ace of Cups

Sagittarius

:sagittarius: Sagittarius

The heat at the peak of summer is in tune with your own fiery energy, Sagittarius, and there are bright blessings in store for you this week! Over the coming days, see how well opposites are attracting- although fire is your strength, in the right conditions it can balance beautifully with the cool and healing nature of water. This is an excellent time for healing work for you- especially when it comes to old wounds of the heart. Know that you are surrounded by a gentle and loving light- there is someone watching over you with love and care. If you have the chance to open up to someone and express your honest heart this week, take it- as you are right now, you are an inspiration and an encouragement to those around you.

Tarot Card : Queen of Cups

Capricorn

:capricorn: Capricorn

As the ruler of the Tenth House of social status, impressions and opinions are understandably very important to you, Capricorn. But this week, your high expectations are putting a bit too much stress on yourself and you are thinking too much about the opinions of others and not enough about your true, beautiful nature. This chaos is made even more strenuous by the push of Pluto- the planet of transformation is in retrograde in your sign, making it seem like you are spinning your wheels and unable to move forward. There is a lot going on, but even if there are certain forces or people who deserve to take the blame for things going awry, the one bearing the weight of that unhappiness right now is you. If you can try to let go of the things outside of your control and focus instead on what you can do, you will be able to find some happiness this week.

Tarot Card : Three of Cups, Reversed

Aquarius

:aquarius: Aquarius

Itā€™s looking to be a smooth ride ahead for you this week, Aquarius, as the things you have already put into motion continue to sail along in a positive direction. Emotional bonds and relationships are developing and your finances appear to be stable. This is a very good time to go on dates if you are looking to start a new partnership, especially with someone who is secure in their own finances and is open about their emotions. Remember that there is no need to rush this week- allow things to come at their own pace and donā€™t feel pushed to hurry through your tasks and activities. You are in a good place and can sit back and relax without needing to worry.

Tarot Card : Knight of Cups (sub: Queen of Pentacles)

Pisces

:pisces: Pisces

Stand proud and strong, Pisces, as the bountiful energy of last week continues to bring you blessings. Although retrogrades can sometimes bring chaos, the two retrograding planets currently in your sign are manifesting positively for you- Neptune, your ruling planet, is encouraging you to go deeper than usual and embrace your inner wisdom. Saturn, usually a planet of discipline and order, has turned things upside down and is showing you to look beyond boundaries. The things you currently need to learn exist outside of what others can teach you- it is time to look into yourself and get to know who you truly are. Should you desire companionship or advice, look to a Taurus- the Bull is walking a similar road to you this week.

Tarot Card : King of Swords

Disclaimer: Horoscopes are based on sun signs as this is the sign people are most likely to know about themselves- but a person is much more than their sun sign alone! To help you explore your full natal chart, use the many resources in the Astrology Master Post :star:

Whatever the divine has in store for you over the coming days- wishing you a blessed week!

Love & Light
:star2:

17 Likes

Glad to see you scorpios getting a break again, but Capricornā€¦ ouch.I guess I shouldnā€™t have said anythinga week or so ago. :sun: :capricorn: :astrology_moon: :virgo: :arrow_up: :scorpius:

11 Likes

I mean, I couldnā€™t ask for a better card this week as I have surgery on Monday to hopefully fix some long-time (like seriously long, ever since I was a little kid) issues and set me on a better path to healing :clap: :heart: Thanks for this, @BryWisteria :partying_face:

11 Likes

Oooh, the Towerā€¦ :tokyo_tower::zap: this is going to be interesting! :sweat_smile:
I said I like chaos, weā€™ll seeā€¦ :laughing:

11 Likes

Oh my Godsā€¦ :astonished: ā€“ go look at your reading, too. I think the card I pulled and the card @BryWisteria pulled are gonna work in tandem!

9 Likes

Mine is quite smooth this week. Little bit of fire for Sagittarius and the Queen of cups. Maybe heal some old wounds although Iā€™m pretty much good with that now so, looking forward to the cooling water on the fire this week.
@MeganB Good luck with the surgery Monday :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Thank you, @tracyS :heart:

9 Likes

Sending you love and light @MeganB that your surgery goes well. :people_hugging:

It looks like Aquarius is going to be good this week. Thank the Gods, because Iā€™m still exhausted from last week. Lol! :yawning_face:

9 Likes

@Ostara :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you! And I hope you get some much-needed rest!

7 Likes

@BryWisteria

I love :heart: the card :tarot_card: you drew for :libra: Libra :astrology_sun: AND :scorpius: Scorpio :astrology_moon: - Ascendant this week! :rofl: It doesnā€™t happen very often but I think the scales :balance_scale: are finally balanced! Woo hoo :loudspeaker: :clap:

Now all I need is more energyā€¦ :zap: :sparkles: Iā€™ve managed to get a lot done in the last few days, but then I am so exhausted! :yawning_face: Thank you so much, Bry, I just love your readings! :hugs:

With big hugs :people_hugging: and lots of love :pink_heart: always

7 Likes

Thunderstorms all night :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: and the day was sweltering hot 30ā„ƒ out of nowhereā€¦ :laughing: And I got a message from my potential new workplace a week early, asking me if Iā€™m still interested! :blush: Weā€™ll see tomorrow how they respondā€¦ also thereā€™s a meditation circle Iā€™m going to for the portal day, at a local tantra studio, Iā€™m excited! :sparkling_heart: This was Monday, weā€™ll see how wild this ride getsā€¦ :joy:

7 Likes

@Shadeweaver Perhaps higher forces heard you and thought Capricorns were ready to tackle a new challenge! :sweat_smile:

Well, whatever comes your way this week, remember that you are one strong and mighty Sea Got! Youā€™ve got this! :partying_face: :capricorn: :muscle:

@MeganB Wishing you all the best with your surgery today, Megan- may it go wonderfully, and may recovery be quick and stress-free! :pray: :heart:

@CelestiaMoon Your optimism is really inspiring :heart: And goodness, it does sound like you have a very busy week, my friend! May everything play out in interesting ways that keep you from getting bored and hopefully bring a lot of smiles too :blush: Have fun!

@tracyS May it be smooth sailing for you, Tracy- have a lovely week! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :fire: :cup_tarot:

@Ostara It may have been tiring, but you survived it! Good for you, Ostara- may this week be nice, relaxing, and enjoyable for you :heart: :blush:

@Marsha Itā€™s my pleasure, Marsha- Iā€™m so happy you enjoy them! And wow, you were really meant to have that card- and one Upright and one Reversed would equal balance! :balance_scale: :blush: It reminds me of the Oppositions Tarot that talks about the ā€œmiddle groundā€ of the card, between upright and reversed is the deeper nature. Perhaps there are some messages there for you this week. Whatever comes, may it be a good one full of potential and happiness! :cup_tarot: :heart: :grinning:

8 Likes

Seems someone or something is nudging me towards something. Iā€™m a patient man, Iā€™ll wait. baa baa BAAH. :goat:

I hope you feel better, maybe give your sister @Mistress_Of_Herbs a ring. Iā€™m sure she has a lotion or potion that will ease that tummy. You know as long as youā€™ve been out of the country these local bugs are foreign to you. Be careful, we canā€™t have you taking sick days, you bring so much sunshine to us all. :sweat_smile: :people_hugging: :sun_with_face:

7 Likes

@BryWisteria hmmmā€¦ currently I feel like this may be in progress for me. Weā€™ll see how the rest of the week goes :crossed_fingers: that Iā€™m right :smiling_face:

6 Likes

:joy: :goat:

She is a well of wisdom and a talented healer :blush: Luckily, my tummy is doing much better today! A few cups of chamomile tea (with a bit of honey) seem to have done the trick. I think you might be right about the bugs- it seems the more I adjust to ickies abroad, the weaker I become to local sicknesses! As a silver lining, this round of feeling blegh should help to kick my immune system back into gear :laughing:

Awwww thank you so much, Shadeweaver! :hugs: :heart:

Iā€™ve got my fingers crossed for you too, Susurrus! :crossed_fingers: :heart: Youā€™ve been going through a lot lately- I hope things continue to improve for you and that itā€™s a nice, easy-going, and happy week for you!

5 Likes

@Shadeweaver ha ha ha ha i would help Bry with anything. All she has to do is ask.

6 Likes

Well, thatā€™s quite the synchronicity! :clap: :heart:

5 Likes

With the cards both you and @BryWisteria drew for me, I was rather counting on it! :laughing: :heart:

5 Likes

Glad to know we were all tapping into the same energy! :heart:

5 Likes

The Lionā€™s Gate meditation was beautiful, the energy was really something else with ten of us gathered in a cozy nest, around an antique candle holder :heart_eyes_cat: I had a very visual journey through the Gate, to the ends of the universe, where there was nothing but stars all around :sparkles: And I could tune into the base vibration of the Universe, unconditional love :blush: :heartpulse: It melted all the fear and uncertainty from me, all the tension from my muscles, I feel very light now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And I was asked to bring back a messageā€¦ the message was: ā€œwhen you surrender yourself to love, courage will come by itselfā€ :lion: :heart:

Sending you all light and love tonight :kissing_heart: :revolving_hearts: :candle:

5 Likes