Scorpio ♏ Season

:scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius:

October 23rd - November 21st

:scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius: :scorpius:

11 Likes

I have always loved being a Scorpio. I am definitely going to check out these links. I’m like a Scorpio sponge and just love to learn all I can about it. Thank you.

3 Likes

Thank you, Marissa, for sharing the information on my Zodiac sign, Scorpio. How cool is that? Very informative articles on the subject.

3 Likes

Nice to see Im not the only scorpio here!
Thanks Marissa

5 Likes

Yay Scorpio season!!! :scorpius: Big high fives to all fellow Scorpios :wave: This is our time of year! :grin::scorpion:

Thanks for sharing all this awesome info, @Missa! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Ohh, how many Scorpio Suns do we have?!
I just turned 29 yesterday :rofl:

5 Likes

I have counted 5 since being here @MeganB

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day!

5 Likes

I love this site :purple_heart: it’s so inviting and loaded with information.

4 Likes

Happy belated birthday!! <3

4 Likes

I too am a Scorpio :scorpion:- November 21 and my oldest daughter is born November 20. So 2 scorpions in the house - we are so in tune with each other that it seems so unreal!

5 Likes

OMG I’m also a November 21st Scorpio! Right on the cusp:)

4 Likes

Wow - I now know someone who shares the 21st. Yeah!!!

4 Likes

November 11th was my birthday. Benito Skinner has a cute bunch of parodies on you tube that are fun and make fun of each Zodiac sign. Check out what he has for us. Tell me if you think he’s accurate. Oh, probably not for children.

5 Likes

@john4, Happy Belated Birthday :gift:! I hope you enjoyed it :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Oh I will definitely check it out. By the way, Happy Belated Birthday :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday to a fellow November 21st baby. :).

5 Likes

Thank you!! And happy birthday to you as well!

6 Likes
3 Likes

I have all but 2 of those crystals & 1 I might have & I’m just not sure where. Lol :laughing:

3 Likes

Oh, crystals for Scorpio? Nice!

Which ones do I have?

Smokey quartz? :white_check_mark:
Rose quartz? :white_check_mark:
Rhodochrosite? :no_entry_sign:
Aquamarine? :no_entry_sign:
Malachite? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: (mine is fake lol – resin!)
Apache Tears? :no_entry_sign:
Charoite? :no_entry_sign:

Maybe when I can find some ethically sourced crystals to add to my collection I’ll choose one of these mentioned here that I don’t have :laughing:

3 Likes