Pisces ♓ Season

:pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces:

February 19 - March 20

:pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces: :pisces:

11 Likes

My daughter is a Pisces and she will be 12 on March 12. She is definitely a water sign and right now a bit moody, but we are going through changes and getting frustrated and being a kid still. I will say that having 2 female water signs is tough even if one is still a child. Very full of emotions at times. My 2nd son is a water sign and even he has his moments at 18. I do remember that between the 3 of my children, the 2 water signs were more likely to have a mental health day from school. They just felt things so much deeper and almost extreme at times. It would depend on the situations that were going on at home and school and how they related to each other.

8 Likes

Happy Pisces Season, everyone!!! :droplet: :pisces: :fish:

Wishing a very happy birthday to @Susurrus’s daughter- are there any other Pisces in the forums? This is your season and your time to shine! :grin::sparkles:

And a big thanks to @Missa for putting all of this helpful information together- you’re awesome!

7 Likes

A happy early birthday to Peanut! Remind us again when it gets closer!

5 Likes

It looks like we have a forum b-day for someone right on the cusp of Pisces- wishing a very happy birthday to the lovely @Amethyst! :partying_face: :two_hearts: Hope you have an amazing day, sending lots of love to you! :hugs: :heart:

Those on the cusp of a Zodiac sign are fascinating- I have to ask! :laughing: Kasie, do you resonate most strongly with your Aquarius sign, or do you feel an influence from Pisces too? :aquarius: :pisces:

4 Likes

Thank you so much @BryWisteria! I hope you have a great day too! I have a feeling it’s going to be awesome today, I even pulled the Three of Cups this morning when I did my tarot. LOL.

I’ve always felt more emotional than what most people say air signs are so maybe I am feeling the influence of Pisces. I see bits of myself in both signs, that’s for sure. Then again I think I can see something in each sign that is a part of me so who knows?

Thanks for the Birthday wishes! :birthday:

7 Likes

You’re very welcome, @Amethyst! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And ohhhh that’s interesting- your emotional depth may indeed be the influence of Pisces! :pisces: :blush:

It sounds like you are very in tune with your horoscopes- I personally think that means that you know yourself very well! :raised_hands:

I’m at the point where I resonate with my sun sign (Scorpio) but I don’t feel as connected with my moon sign or other influences. Although my partner says I am definitely a Moon in Taurus :joy: I guess I still have a long way to go getting to know myself! :grin:

6 Likes

@Amethyst I hope you had a great day! You deserve it!

6 Likes

I have moon in Pisces and I feel more emotional than ever. I am constantly grounding and keeping my emotion on check. Simple things may trigger moodiness, but overall I am happy and blessed. So I welcome Pisces with open arms as I explore and forgive more! Merry and blessed to all.

7 Likes

Either that or I just don’t pay enough attention to horoscopes. LOL.

Thank you! I had a very good day and a very good day after too!

5 Likes
5 Likes

@Missa thank you for these, my daughter is Pisces :pisces:

Thank you for these each time the sign changes! :heart:

6 Likes

Thats awesome and yes! Im glad you enjoy them :blush: @Susurrus

5 Likes

I have an interesting household. I’m a Scorpio Sun, my daughter is a Pisces Sun, & one of my sons is a Cancer sun. Then my oldest is Taurus & my husband is Aries. :joy: So much water. I noticed that all of the charts all interconnect somehow too which I find very interesting.

5 Likes

That is interesting. I think its neat how there’s a wide variety though lol @Siofra

5 Likes

It keeps the house interesting on a daily basis… it’s like watching a mini-series really because you don’t know what the next episode is going to be leaning toward. :laughing:

Having a 12-year-old girl water sign though with Capricorn Rising is a bit different. I have a Scorpio Sun & Capricorn Rising also. Add in hormones & changes to the body… fun times.

5 Likes

Whoop Whoop! Pisces! I am a Pisces and my set of triplets are too. They were born the day after my birthday:)

5 Likes

@Susurrus check out their moon sign, too! that can lend insight into their childhood, relationship with mom, and emotions, for example. but yeah, water signs! Both soft and strong.

4 Likes

I wish I could remember their moon signs. I know my oldest that is the Taurus sun, has a Taurus moon & rising too. I have all of their charts, just not right in front of me. :smiling_face:

5 Likes

25 degree PIsces here :slight_smile: fortunately Jupiter is in Pisces for much of 2022 including during Pisces birthdays.

5 Likes