🔭 Horoscopes - Your Astrology Reading for the Week (Aug 28 - Sep 3)

Merry meet!

Would you like some advice for the week ahead? Is there anything you should be aware of, or perhaps something exciting for you to look forward to? :eyes:

Zodiac Horoscope Messages Spells8

~ Welcome to Horoscope Readings! ~

These readings - designed to be used as general advice, warnings, and/or encouragement, as decided by the divine - are provided with the hope of helping you get a peek at the coming days and prepare for your week ahead :crystal_ball:

When creating each specialized horoscope, the following details are examined:

1. :scroll: The general qualities of each of the Zodiac sun signs
  2. :sun: The current position of the sun in the Zodiac
  3. :full_moon: The current position of the moon in the Zodiac
  4. :crescent_moon: The current moon phase
  5. :ringer_planet: The current position other planets in the Zodiac
  6. :sparkles: Any advice from the divine (delivered through a tarot card for your sign)

Before we begin, take a moment to find and learn about your sun sign if you aren’t already familiar with it :star2:

Find My Sun Sign

Click here to find your sun sign

Your sun sign is the Zodiac sign that the sun was in at the time of your birth. In order to figure out your sun sign, all you need to know is your birthday! :birthday:

Find your birthday in the list below. For more information about the general qualities and traits associated with each Zodiac, click on the link (the blue text).

THE TWELVE SIGNS OF THE WESTERN ZODIAC

• Aries : March 21 – April 19
  • Taurus : April 20 – May 20
  • Gemini : May 21 – June 20
  • Cancer : June 21 – July 22
  • Leo : July 23 – August 22
  • Virgo : August 23 – September 22
  • Libra : September 23 – October 22
  • Scorpio : October 23 – November 21
  • Sagittarius : November 22 – December 21
  • Capricorn : December 22 – January 19
  • Aquarius : January 20 – February 18
  • Pisces : February 19 – March 20

For those on the cusp (those born at the very beginning or tail end of a Zodiac sign month), you may find that you feel closer to one of (or both of) the Zodiac signs on either side of your birthday. Feel free to look at the readings for both and choose whichever resonates with you most.

~ Horoscope Readings ~

For the week of Monday, August 28 - Sunday, September 3

:astrology_sun: Sun in : Virgo
:astrology_moon: Moon in : Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus
Moon phases : Waxing Gibbous, Full Moon, Waning Gibbous

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

:astrology_mercury: Mercury : ↓ Virgo
:astrology_venus: Venus : ↓↑ Leo
:astrology_mars: Mars : ↑ Libra
:astrology_jupiter: Jupiter : ↑ Taurus
:astrology_saturn: Saturn : ↓ Pisces
:astrology_uranus: Uranus : ↑↓ Taurus
:astrology_neptune: Neptune : ↓ Pisces
:astrology_pluto: Pluto : ↓ Capricorn

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Select your sun sign to receive your horoscope

Aries

:aries: Aries

The seasons are shifting and this week sees you getting stuck in the gears, Aries- but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. When procrastination sinks in and you find yourself struggling to make progress, sometimes it’s better to take a deep breath and shift your focus elsewhere for the time being. Lessons you learned last week will help you get through the coming days. Know that the waning gibbous moon is coming to Aries at the end of the week- decreasing in light but still full of the moon’s power, the weekend will be a good time to cut yourself free from particularly difficult things.

Tarot Card : Pages of Pentacles, Reversed

Taurus

:taurus: Taurus

The week begins with Uranus going retrograde in your sign, Taurus- so be wary of paths suddenly seeming blocked or opportunities you were hopeful about fading away. Just know that sometimes closed doors are a blessing in disguise- with prosperous Jupiter remaining upright and steady in your sign, listen to your strong sense of judgment and let it help you to steer clear of some financial trouble. There is also hope for you this week as your ruling planet, the lovely Venus, is going upright over in Leo- you may feel her blessings of increased self-confidence and a boost to your self-esteem. Additionally, look to the moon, who is coming to visit you at the tail end of this week- as a waning gibbous, she brings you gentle reassurance that you are okay just as you are.

Tarot Card : Five of Pentacles, Reversed

Gemini

:gemini: Gemini

Some of the challenges and turbulence you have been facing lately are smoothing over, Gemini, and the week is looking bright for you! Know that it’s okay to not have everything perfectly sorted out- Virgo season can put on the pressure to be perfectly organized, but sometimes life needs a little chaos and spontaneity to keep things interesting. This week, why not have a little fun? As a social air sign who rules over the Third Astrological House of communication, you thrive when you’re among people who keep you stimulated and entertained. Although your ruling planet Mercury is currently in retrograde, making it a bit harder than usual to get everyone in the same place at the same time, why not pick just a few of your favorite people and do something fun together? Watch a movie, go out for drinks or food, head to the beach or host a pajama party- whatever you do, go out and have fun together!

Tarot Card : Three of Cups

Cancer

:cancer: Cancer

Whether you’re consciously aware of it or not, you have been making really good progress lately, Cancer- positive energy is continuing to flow your way, and your celestial sky is looking clear this week! There may be some small bumps on the road, but don’t rush to retreat into your shell- now is a time of learning and exploration for you, so try to keep an open mind. Consider doing research towards your big life goals- have you been thinking about going to school, getting a certificate, or doing some travel? You don’t have to make any commitments right now, but this is a great time to open up a document and begin jotting down your ideas and plans. Know that your ruling planet, the moon, will be full as a beautiful blue moon on Wednesday over in Pisces, a fellow water sign. Let her gentle light help to heal any uncertainties you feel and add strength to the relationships you value most.

Tarot Card : Page of Swords

Leo

:leo: Leo

The sense of heaviness you’ve been carrying lately is lingering, Leo- since your ruling planet the sun left you last week, your world has seemed a bit darker. But chin up, okay? You are such a bright and fiery sign- you’re amazing, and the world needs your vibrant energy and creative spark! Right now, you are in a disconnect with your inner self- and as ruler of the Fifth Astrological House of expression and creativity, when you feel down the whole room can sense it. Look for ways to find your own light and be your own sunshine- you certainly have the fiery spirit to shine! As a bit of hope, know that the week ends with Venus going direct in Leo- after many weeks in retrograde, the planet of beauty and grace is coming back to herself. Upright, she can help you regain your self-confidence and fix breaks in relationships. If you put in the effort, she can help you have an easier time connecting with those you love.

Tarot Card : Three of Pentacles, Reversed

Virgo

:virgo: Virgo

The sun has fully arrived and Virgo season is upon the world- but while many signs revel in the fiery and intense light of the sun, you’re feeling the pressure of the spotlight this week, Virgo. For better or worse, it feels like everyone’s eyes are on you this week- and as a grounded Earth sign who usually prefers to handle their own matters, the attention and high energy is a bit distracting. Additionally, Mercury in retrograde in your sign is proving to be a real handful- making it harder to communicate your needs to others and get messages across clearly. The final straw is the pull of the Full Moon- although beautiful in blue and shining with a healing light, she is as far away from you as can be in your opposite sign Pisces. It may take some reaching, but rest assured that you can still connect with the moon’s healing energy. And your own healing nature, as ruler of the Sixth Astrological House of wellbeing, is a blessing you can draw upon as well.

Tarot Card : The Sun, Reversed

Libra

:libra: Libra

As The Scales of the Zodiac and the halfway point in the cycle, it’s natural for you to find yourself between two forces or juggling the pros and cons of decisions, Libra. This week, although the decisions to be made aren’t that big in the grand scheme of things, you are once again in the role of both Juror and Judge- so when faced with a choice or asked for advice by others, listen to the facts, get as much information as you can, and make your decision with a clear verdict. You have the mighty power of Mars, who came into your sign last week and is here to stay for a while, on your side- adding all of the force and ferocity of the planet of action. As an extra boost, know that your ruling planet, beautiful Venus, is leaving retrograde and going upright over in Leo at the end of this week. Reestablished and righteous, she can help you find your self-confidence and improve your relationships with those around you.

Tarot Card : Two of Pentacles

Scorpio

:scorpius: Scorpio

Virgo season has arrived and the stable energies in the air are helping you in more ways than you realize, Scorpio! The changes happening over the coming days are mostly in your favor, each one helping to shift power and opportunities into your hands. The things you have been putting into motion are starting to gain traction on their own, and pieces are falling into place- you will not have to go far out of your way this week to achieve certain goals. Close your eyes and dig deep- as an intuitive water sign, you may be able to tap into the shifting energy. Can you sense the changing seasons? If you find yourself looking for advice about business or material matters this week, look for someone who inspires others to do the work for them- although don’t be surprised if the things you observe end up being more valuable for you than the words out of their mouth.

Tarot Card : The Emperor

Sagittarius

:sagittarius: Sagittarius

Positive things that were put into motion over the past few weeks are continuing to develop in good ways for you, Sagittarius. If you recently started a new relationship or partnership, be prepared for things to move forward this week- although as a fire sign attuned with action and movement, this is likely less of a point of consideration for you than it may be for others involved, so be mindful of how those around you are feeling. Look for opportunities to spend time with your loved ones this week- even though it can be hard when people are busy, they want to enjoy time with you too. This is a good time to go on dates, make new connections, or reach out to family or friends that you’ve been meaning to get back in touch with. Be wary if you’re spending a lot of time around a Scorpio, as, for better or for worse, they are likely rubbing off onto you.

Tarot Card : The Lovers

Capricorn

:capricorn: Capricorn

The Full Blue Moon of August is arriving in the middle of this week, and as she blossoms close by in Pisces, you can really feel her pull, Capricorn. As one of the four earth signs, you feel most at home with your feet securely on the ground- stabilized and safe in places and situations where you have control. Virgo season, the time of one of your fellow earth signs, heightens these feelings- so if there is something that you feel you are lacking, the call of your desire is going to be particularly strong this week. Paired with the nurturing and healing energy of the watery Blue Moon, you might find yourself more emotional than usual over the coming days, especially when things don’t go as you hoped they would. If you feel the urge to cry, know that you don’t have to fight it- releasing tears is a form of inner cleansing and can help you clear away negativity. Pluto in retrograde in your sign reminds you that it’s okay to give up control sometimes and let the river of life drift you in a different direction. Trust that you will get to be where you need to go, and that the things that you truly need will eventually find their way to you.

Tarot Card : Queen of Cups, Reversed

Aquarius

:aquarius: Aquarius

It’s time to get going, you’ve got your work cut out for you this week, Aquarius! As the ruler of the Eleventh Astrological House of community, it’s natural that you find yourself lending a hand or offering your services to those around you- even when it sometimes a thankless task. Be aware that your ruling planet, Uranus, is going retrograde in Taurus, causing some doors to close and less freedom than you usually enjoy. As Uranus goes out of whack, rest assured that the moon will be in your sign to provide reassurance as she grows in light early this week. She will grow beautifully in your diligent care, before you hand her over to Pisces to become a beautiful Full Blue Moon on Wednesday. Your attention and care for others, brought to the spotlight by the meticulous and sometimes overworked nature of Virgo season, may leave you feeling drained. Be sure to save some time and energy for yourself, Aquarius- a rescue boat full of holes can’t save anyone else. Sometimes you need to put yourself and your needs first in order to help those around you.

Tarot Card : Ten of Pentacles, Reversed

Pisces

:pisces: Pisces

Look to the skies, Pieces! In the middle of this week, you will receive the beautiful waxing gibbous moon in your sign. In your deep waters, she will become a lovely and rare Full Blue Moon- a special moon that occurs only once every two to three years. She is offering you the chance to wash away things that have been clinging to you for a long time- this is a great occasion to lay old matters to rest and find new ways to heal old wounds. You might spend time with your inner child- Neptune, your ruling planet, in retrograde can help you dig deep to uncover secrets about yourself (just be sure you are ready for them- make some time for self-care!). Saturn in retrograde in your sign is pushing back at the walls of tradition- know that you don’t need to be held back by any ideas or customs that don’t resonate with you. Let the Blue Moon help you to embrace yourself and the wonderful and mysterious things that rest in the depths of your soul.

Tarot Card : Six of Cups

Disclaimer: Horoscopes are based on sun signs as this is the sign people are most likely to know about themselves- but a person is much more than their sun sign alone! To help you explore your full natal chart, you can use the many resources in the Astrology Master Post :star:

Whatever the divine has in store for you over the coming days- wishing you a blessed week!

:star2:

10 Likes

Ugh, that’s a very familiar description. Maybe I’ll just stay in bed a few extra days :laughing: :woman_facepalming:t2: :aquarius:

5 Likes

Do whatever you need to do as you continue to heal! Keep on taking good care of yourself, Nixi- I hope you’re feeling better each and every day :heart: :hugs:

4 Likes

That sounds about right… i am going back to work after having 8 days off for vacation. Everyone has been waiting for me to come back with anticipation. I don’t always look like it, but i am a ray of light and a unicorn :sparkles: at work along with a few other wonderful coworkers. All eyes :eyes: on me. I will have to work harder on my communication stills. I am the one everyone else comes to. Just breathe, I got this :upside_down_face::melting_face::upside_down_face: sorry for the long post, just felt talkative this morning :sunrise_over_mountains: with ((HUGS)) & Good Vibes… i hope everyone has very magical day :sparkles: :yellow_heart:

6 Likes

Oh… and THANK YOU SO MUCH for all this together, it is APPRECIATED!

5 Likes

It’s my pleasure, @jamie1! :heart:

As spoken, so mote it be- you’ve got this, Jamie! It can be hard to get back into the swing of things after time off, but I think your coworkers are going to be thrilled to have you back. I bet you’ve been missed! :blush:

Good luck and hope you have a magickal day too! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hmm… I’m not sure who The Emperor plays a role for me this week. I’ll have to ponder it! I do have something in the works for the relaunch of my podcast in October, and that’s super exciting :sweat_smile: once I have the date set for the interview with my guest, I’ll announce who it is and take questions! Maybe this has something to do with it… :thinking:

4 Likes

@BryWisteria

Whew! :sweat_smile: Things are looking up! This sounds like a pretty good week all things considered. I always look forward to your readings, they are amazingly accurate! Thank you, Bry! :pray:

With a Libra Sun :balance_scale: I am not one to make quick decisions, I always try to weigh and balance the outcome! Unless… I feel cornered and the Scorpion :scorpion: (Moon & Ascendant) comes out! With Mars and Venus in play, I am looking forward to this week and our anniversary coming up on Saturday!

So far so good! Things do feel as if they are falling into place, even though, my to-do list :spiral_notepad: :writing_hand: just keeps getting longer!

Lots of love :heart: and big hugs :hugs: always

3 Likes

@MeganB You’ve got me curious and excited about your podcast guest! :star_struck:

@Marsha Thank you so much, Marsha! :hugs: :two_hearts: Wishing you a very happy anniversary on Saturday- may everything come together in beautiful ways and that you have a lovely rest of the week :heart: Lots of love and hugs to you too!

3 Likes

The week of Aug 28 - Sep 3 has passed, so please visit the Astrology Section to find the new horoscope readings for this week! :star2:

(If you’d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)