Aries ♈ Season

:aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries:

March 21 - April 19

:aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries: :aries:

14 Likes

Woohoo!!! Happy Aries season everyone!!! :partying_face: :aries: :goat:

Do we have any Aries folks/Rams in the coven to celebrate? This is your special time of the year! :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you for this information, I have 2 Aries males in my life right now. One of them is my husband & I’m trying to learn more about his signs. My focus was always on my own & then my children. I feel bad that it took me so long to get to my husband’s. Then it just so happens that one of my friends is also an Aries!

7 Likes

You’re welcome! And thats awesome

5 Likes

I love this :heart_eyes: I really appreciate having all the Aries related info in one place. It’s such a good learning tool!

@Missa thank you :blush:

7 Likes

Happy Aries season @BryWisteria
I’m an Aries Ram, today is my bday! :partying_face::tada::birthday::blush:

4 Likes

Apologies it’s a bit belated, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Rowan! :birthday: :tada: :heart:

Wishing all the best to one very special Aries- hope you had a truly blessed day! Love and light to you :hugs: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you! :hugs:

3 Likes
5 Likes

Oh, Aries season is coming up very soon! My husband is an Aries :sun: & 1 of my best friends is an :aries: :sun:… the 2 people (aside from my psychiatrist & therapist) I am most open with are both Aries :aries: :thinking: :face_with_monocle: I feel like there is something to this.

3 Likes

I am an Aries through and through; more of an entrepreneur than the president of a company.

4 Likes

My dad’s sign was Aries

3 Likes

@Missa Thank you for sharing this. I am an Aries, one crystal I absolutely love to have with me is Tigers Eye, and I also like Red Jasper and Citrine. Which I just purchased my first set of Red Jasper and a Blue Tigers Eye from you, which are gorgeous btw! But Brown/Yellow Tigers Eye is my fave, it gives me a feeling of confidence and strength.

3 Likes