Libra ♎ Season

September 23rd - October 22nd

:libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra:

:libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra: :libra:

12 Likes

I love Libra season! My man is a Libra and I am a Libra moon. <3

7 Likes

My spouse is a Libra too! If I look at her study notebooks, I can clearly see the balance of her immaculate handwriting style!

5 Likes

@Francisco, my mom is a libra and she didn’t get the trait of neat handwriting. You need code- decipher to read it! Lol

4 Likes

LOL :rofl: :laughing:

3 Likes

Awesome information- thanks for sharing, @Missa! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Libra season now means that next season is… dun dun dun… Scorpio Time :scorpius::sunglasses: Hahaha can’t wait :laughing:

3 Likes

(I was trying to see if I could add this to my original post but I didn’t see the little pencil icon to edit it.)

4 Likes

Thank you for this detailed knowledgeable information. I am a Libra and I have been my whole life…lol. I love reading and comparing how close I am to the Libra “stats” and it seems like it’s always on the money;I am a Libra through and through.

2 Likes

Two days to Libra season! :libra: :sparkles:

Sending well-wishes to @Medea and all of the other Libras in the forum- this is your season, may it be a blessed one for you! :tada::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! That’s right there is a birthday I guess at my age I stopped counting probably somewhere around 22 I stopped … LOL I’m going to be 59. It is so hard to believe. My dad lied to me growing up he said the older you get the easier it gets. Well I don’t know what world he was from this has been a long 59 years and I’m anxiously looking forward to spending the last half quietly and concentrating on Spells 8.
Thanks again,
Medea

5 Likes

No matter what you overcame in the past, I hope that the future is exactly what you are hoping for :heart: May your coming years be full of peaceful happiness and many joys! :sun_with_face: Many blessings to you, @Medea :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And happy official start to Libra season- it is September 23rd! :partying_face:

3 Likes