After looking through so many great crystal shops and sites earlier this year I was so excited to order a bunch of new crystals and fun things.
Sad to say, the mail here (between the pandemic and the unreliable courier) has been a nightmare and 8 packages were lost in transit
Took over a month and a crazy amount of phone calls, emails, and visits to the post office to get a refund from the courier . Domestic orders seem to arrive without problem (go figure) but it’s safe to safe I’ve been limiting international orders for the time being.
I caved in about two weeks ago and couldn’t resist placing a small order with a UK crystal shop- I didn’t want to say anything before it arrived (just in case) but they are here!!!
Crystal challenge! Can you guess the crystals?
Answers hidden here....
- Rainbow bracelet: citrine, carnelian, garnet, lapis lazuli, aquamarine
- Purple and yellow: Ametrine
- Purple and white: Amethyst (worry stone)
- Orange bracelet: Carnelian (given away by the pamphlet )
- White and yellow: Citrine
- Greenish black with red specks: Bloodstone
- Red with stripes: Red Jasper
- Dark black-looking stone: Blue Tiger’s Eye
- Orange: Carnelian
I am so happy with everything I ordered and even more happy that it all arrived safely!
For anyone interested, the shop is called The Psychic Tree and is based in the UK. Shipping within the UK is free under a certain amount, and is very reasonable for the rest of Europe. They have a strong ethics promise where they pledge about both the authenticity and moral responsibility of their stones
Hooray for crystals! I studied up on Carnelian, but I’ll be spending this week learning more about the others
Blessed be to all!