Guess the crystals! Another mini challenge! šŸ¤£

@BryWisteria and I, in sync as ever, received our crystal deliveries a day apart :joy:
Mine just arrived this morning- who can guess what they are? All from the fabulous www.thepsychictree.com

Click here for answers

Give us your guesses below!
Arenā€™t they lovely? :heart_eyes:

Do you have any of these crystals? What do you use them for? :heart:

12 Likes

Left side starting from the topā€¦

• Red Jasper, :thinking:?, :thinking:?, Howlite, Hematite

Right side starting from the topā€¦

• Its a chip bracelet of some sortā€¦green aventurine?, Amazonite?, Citrine
6 Likes

They are so pretty! Nope! I wouldnā€™t have guessed! Lol

6 Likes

I recognize the hematite, citrine, and maybe carnelian. And is that a malachite chip bracelet? Thatā€™s about it for me.

5 Likes

Definitely hematite, howlite,idk the light pink one, rhodonite or rhodochrosite,probably red jasper.amozonite, aventurine and one of my favorites, citrine! Each crystal is meant for many different healing properties. When I have time, I can look into my notes and let you know.

5 Likes

I got Citrine right away (my studying is paying off! :joy:) and recognized Hematite but could not for the life of me remember what it was called until I read your handy answer list. My mind saw the shiny rock and kept saying ā€œmica!ā€ even though I knew it wasnā€™t mica :sweat_smile:

That aventurine chip bracelet is GORGEOUS :eyes: I have a small orange/red aventurine and it is one of my favorites. Maybe itā€™s time to add some lovely green aventurine to the collection :thinking:

Beautiful treasures, @LimeBerry! Thanks for sharing your pretty crystals and the fun challenge :raised_hands::two_hearts:

5 Likes

I got the red Jasper, howlite, rhodonite (only because I have one that looks similar and is a favorite) hematite and citrine

5 Likes

I got red jasper and citrine right, but mixed up the adventurine and amazonite. :laughing:

6 Likes

Amozinite is usually lighter and has a florescence to it.

6 Likes

This challenge has closed- but no worries! You can still respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, or you can visit Activities to find and join a current challenge.