Leo ♌ Season

:leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo:

July 23 - August 22

:leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo: :leo:

12 Likes

One of my sons is a Leo. This explains a lot. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Thank you for this wonderful information!

8 Likes

Neat! Glad the information can help ya :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My son’s a Leo. It explains him perfectly!!! I’m definitely not into astrology like I used to be but maybe one day. Cheers to Leo son’s!! :clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

My son’s birthday is on the Aug1 on Lughnasadh and he is a Leo! He definitely wants to be the the Ruler and has to be the center of attention! My dads birthday happens to be Aug2nd and he also tends to be so dramatic! I am seeing how they both can be very caring and charismatic but they also have a very dark side about being the king all the time! :lion: :leo:
Jeannie

4 Likes

Happy Leo season to all of the Lions in the forum- this is your month! :lion: :leo: :star2:

Wishing a very happy birthday to @praecog29’s son, @Christina4’s son, and @Jeannie1’s son- blessed birthdays! :birthday:

4 Likes

One of my nieces is a Leo and it makes so much sense! She is the 3rd of 4 but likes to be the center of attention and when things don’t go her way tends to be a little dramatic, lol. She is going to be 15 this year on August 3rd.

3 Likes

Very much me! I’m smack in the middle of Leo chart. I knew peridot was my birth stone but never new about the other associated crystals! Thank you for sharing this!

4 Likes