đź”­ Horoscopes - Your Astrology Reading for the Week (Sep 4 - 10)

Merry meet!

Would you like some advice for the week ahead? Is there anything you should be aware of, or perhaps something exciting for you to look forward to? :eyes:

Zodiac Horoscope Messages Spells8

~ Welcome to Horoscope Readings! ~

These readings - designed to be used as general advice, warnings, and/or encouragement, as decided by the divine - are provided with the hope of helping you get a peek at the coming days and prepare for your week ahead :crystal_ball:

When creating each specialized horoscope, the following details are examined:

1. :scroll: The general qualities of each of the Zodiac sun signs
  2. :sun: The current position of the sun in the Zodiac
  3. :full_moon: The current position of the moon in the Zodiac
  4. :crescent_moon: The current moon phase
  5. :ringer_planet: The current position other planets in the Zodiac
  6. :sparkles: Any advice from the divine (delivered through a tarot card for your sign)

Before we begin, take a moment to find and learn about your sun sign if you aren’t already familiar with it :star2:

Find My Sun Sign

Click here to find your sun sign

Your sun sign is the Zodiac sign that the sun was in at the time of your birth. In order to figure out your sun sign, all you need to know is your birthday! :birthday:

Find your birthday in the list below. For more information about the general qualities and traits associated with each Zodiac, click on the link (the blue text).

THE TWELVE SIGNS OF THE WESTERN ZODIAC

• Aries : March 21 – April 19
  • Taurus : April 20 – May 20
  • Gemini : May 21 – June 20
  • Cancer : June 21 – July 22
  • Leo : July 23 – August 22
  • Virgo : August 23 – September 22
  • Libra : September 23 – October 22
  • Scorpio : October 23 – November 21
  • Sagittarius : November 22 – December 21
  • Capricorn : December 22 – January 19
  • Aquarius : January 20 – February 18
  • Pisces : February 19 – March 20

For those on the cusp (those born at the very beginning or tail end of a Zodiac sign month), you may find that you feel closer to one of (or both of) the Zodiac signs on either side of your birthday. Feel free to look at the readings for both and choose whichever resonates with you most.

~ Horoscope Readings ~

For the week of Monday, September 4 - Sunday, September 10

:astrology_sun: Sun in : Virgo
:astrology_moon: Moon in : Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo
Moon phases : Waning Gibbous, Last Quarter, Waning Crescent

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

:astrology_mercury: Mercury : ↓ Virgo
:astrology_venus: Venus : ↑ Leo
:astrology_mars: Mars : ↑ Libra
:astrology_jupiter: Jupiter : ↑↓ Taurus
:astrology_saturn: Saturn : ↓ Pisces
:astrology_uranus: Uranus : ↓ Taurus
:astrology_neptune: Neptune : ↓ Pisces
:astrology_pluto: Pluto : ↓ Capricorn

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Select your sun sign to receive your horoscope

Aries

:aries: Aries

The late summer skies grow dark as the moon wanes, but although we see less and less of her each night, it doesn’t take away from her splendor or magick. Follow her example, Aries, as the energy from the previous week continues into this one, it’s time to regain your balance and open your awareness. You are the fiery first sign of the Zodiac cycle and have a natural tendency to jump into things head first, giving your all and racing to the finish line- which isn’t a bad thing! That being said, it’s only when we ease up on our pace that we have time to see and appreciate the things around us- and you have many blessings in your life that could use some appreciation. Let the waning moon help to soothe the fire within you and allow you to take this week one mindful day at a time.

Tarot Card : Temperance, Reversed

Taurus

:taurus: Taurus

There is a sense of loss and decrease as the week begins, Taurus, as you hold a waning moon in your hands and Jupiter, the planet of luck and prosperity, suddenly goes retrograde in your sign on Monday. Jupiter joins Uranus, the planet of change and innovation, who are now both in retrograde in your realm. With the waning moon growing dimmer and two planets in reverse, now is not a good time for you to gamble or take big risks. You may wish to hold off on making new business plans, designing travel itineraries, or submitting applications. Instead, your solid work ethic and natural dedication as an earth sign will be helpful in something you are already working on. If there is a project or task that is already underway, consider devoting your focus there.

Tarot Card : Eight of Pentacles, Reversed

Gemini

:gemini: Gemini

When things aren’t making sense and you aren’t finding the answers you need, it’s time to get a new perspective, Gemini. Doing the same thing in the same way over and over again is not what your creative mind needs- as an air sign, you thrive when you feel interested and engaged. To overcome boredom, frustration, and (especially with your ruling planet Mercury in retrograde) potential conflict with those around you, it’s time to take a step back- or even a step away entirely, such as physically removing yourself from the situation. Perhaps it’s time for a little vacation? Know that the moon is yours in the middle of the week- in your hands, she will become a lovely Last Quarter Moon in Gemini on Wednesday night. Use her energy of balance to lay any emotional or mental turbulence you are carrying to rest. By her light, you can find your clarity and harmony again.

Tarot Card : The Hanged Man, Reversed

Cancer

:cancer: Cancer

There is something untasteful beneath the surface that has been simmering, Cancer, and this week it looks ready to reach a boil. A presence in your life that you had hoped would be a positive influence is currently causing more harm than good. This may be a person, particularly someone (of any gender) who displays strong masculine and fire energy, or a habit that you stick to. Find ways to ease the spark of aggression before it can become a flame- rest assured that with your ruling planet, the moon, coming to support you from Friday through Sunday, you’ll have her gentle, healing light on your side. As a waning crescent moon, she encourages you to not be afraid to take things slow and to pull back when you feel overwhelmed. Often times confrontation can be avoided with kindness.

Tarot Card : King of Wands, Reversed

Leo

:leo: Leo

Things are improving slowly but steadily for you, Leo- although it’s going to take some mindfulness on your part to see it. This week, you’ve got a lot on your mind and your thoughts keep honing back in on the things that aren’t “good enough” or the things in your life that you feel that you lack. It’s great to have goals, but only when those goals help to motivate you in positive ways- ruminating on mistakes or “have nots” is not the same as working towards your dreams. And you do have some very nice dreams, don’t you? Take some time to look deep inside and sort things through- the waning crescent moon is coming into your sign on Sunday, at the tail end of the week. She is encouraging you to leave behind any empty desires and regrets so that you can move forward with your head held high, focused on the path ahead. Venus is a reassuring pat on your back- with the planet of beauty direct in your sign, she is ready to help the proud Lion shine wonderfully once again- if only you allow her to.

Tarot Card : Five of Cups

Virgo

:virgo: Virgo

The sun is quite at home in your sign now, Virgo, and you’ve had some time to get used to the boost of fiery energy he brings. You’ve also had time to adjust to Mercury’s shenanigans, ever since the planet of communication went rogue in your sign. This week, your dedicated nature and the organized energies of Virgo season have helped you to wrangle things into as much of a routine as you can and most things are falling into line. So take a step back now- after being so focused on the details, you may find that you’ve lost sight of the bigger picture. Why are you doing the things that you do? What drove you to follow this career or life path in the first place? This week, you will benefit most from reaffirming your values and reconnecting with your reasons for being. Whether it is deep inside you, or from an outside source you treasure- you can find meaning in the things that bring you joy this week.

Tarot Card : Four of Cups

Libra

:libra: Libra

Go on, Libra- this week is yours! With powerful Mars direct in your sign, energy is flowing quickly and strongly for you this week. Fire and water are combining in surprising yet beneficial ways, and you have the ability to take action that aligns with your emotional needs. Use your inner voice of guidance and keep to your moral compass- the way forward is open and clear, and the signs are there pointing you forward if you take the time to see them- but ultimately it falls to you whether or not to take that big first step forward. This week, in order to have your voice heard, you will need to speak up. And once you’ve made up your mind about something, act quickly without dawdling.

Tarot Card : Page of Cups

Scorpio

:scorpius: Scorpio

Keep reaching, Scorpio- you’re getting there! You’ve been working long and hard on a passion of yours and although it sometimes feels like success is right on the tip of your nose, you still have a ways to go before you can consider this a finished success. Rest assured that the work you are putting in now will yield results in the future, but seeds can’t just be planted- they must also be nurtured if they are to become a garden that sustains you. And smetimes in order to do something right, you have to do it yourself. Rely first on your own abilities and skills this week- trust in your ambitious nature and know that, one way or another, you will see the end of this phase.

Tarot Card : Four of Wands, Reversed

Sagittarius

:sagittarius: Sagittarius

Hang on Sagittarius! Jupiter, the planet of prosperity and chance, is going into retrograde this Monday. Although it is happening over in the realm of Taurus, it’s likely that you’ll still feel a shift in your levels of luck as your ruling planet appears to move backward in the sky. Now is not a good time to gamble or take big risks, and you ought to reconsider before putting your neck on the line for anyone else. On the other hand, relationships are important for you this week- when faced with petty arguments or little disagreements, try to rein in your fiery nature and instead use your sharp mind before you retaliate. Being the bigger person means knowing when to forgive (but not necessarily forget). The compassion and kindness you share with others will remain in their memories and may help you further down the line.

Tarot Card : Five of Swords, Reversed

Capricorn

:capricorn: Capricorn

The things you worked your way through last week have paved a solid path for you this week, Capricorn! Here in the season of Virgo, your fellow Earth sign, things are solidifying and progress is being made- for you, this is most especially in terms of relationships and partnerships. Bonds that you have recently forged (or recently rekindled) are growing stronger this week- you are becoming closer to the people who mean the most to you. The influence of retrograde Pluto, planet of transformation, is helping to hold back the hands of time and give you more opportunities. With stability and chances abound, now is a good time to show your appreciation and love to those you treasure. You might go on a date, spend time with co-workers, make a nice dinner for your family, visit relatives, or even just do something that makes someone else smile.

Tarot Card : Two of Cups

Aquarius

:aquarius: Aquarius

Take a deep breath, Aquarius- you really need a breather. The situations you’ve been dealing with lately are rapidly becoming too heavy for anyone to bear- and you’re carrying more than just your own problems, aren’t you? As ruler of the Eleventh Astrological House of community, it’s natural for you to want to help others, but this week it is reaching a breaking point. The warning signals are becoming emergency sirens- you need to pull back and focus on yourself for a bit. This isn’t a punishment by any means, it’s actually a form of reward. You deserve your “me time”- you’re a smart, creative, and amazing person with a really generous heart! You’ve more than earned time to focus yourself and your needs. Find ways to get away from the hustle and bustle this week- you might go for a walk, spend time in your garden, take a long bath, or even go on a little trip somewhere just to get away. Your mind, body, and soul will thank you for taking care of yourself.

Tarot Card : The Hermit

Pisces

:pisces: Pisces

Something important from one month ago is coming back to you this week, Pisces, and it may not be what you are hoping for. A previous lesson you thought you had overcome is reappearing to test you- so dig in, be strong, and stick to your decisions. With orderly Saturn and Neptune, your ruling planet, both in retrograde in your sign, it may sometimes feel like the greater forces are against you, but this isn’t true- you have survived so much during your time on this planet, and everything you have overcome has helped to shape you into the amazing person that you are today. Higher forces are on your side and help, sometimes in surprising forms, is out there for you if you reach for it. You are not trapped. Choose your labels carefully this week and remember the power that you hold- you do have control, you do have light. You can overcome this.

Tarot Card : Eight of Swords

Disclaimer: Horoscopes are based on sun signs as this is the sign people are most likely to know about themselves- but a person is much more than their sun sign alone! To help you explore your full natal chart, you can use the many resources in the Astrology Master Post :star:

Whatever the divine has in store for you over the coming days- wishing you a blessed week!

:star2:

12 Likes

I’ve definitely been feeling this… :sweat: :cauldron:

Eep! :sweat_smile:
Good to have it over with though so… bubble away? :laughing: :fire:

I’ll have to meditate on this… can’t really think of a person matching that description, but a habit, maybe…

Yay, I’m so happy to have her back! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :crescent_moon:

8 Likes

Interesting, I will have to reign in the spontaneous side of me and watch out. Think first, then leap. Good to know. :grin:

8 Likes

I’m hopeful for this, thank you! :hugs: This horoscope really hits the nail right on the head for me. With a household of sick family members, some personal things sapping my spoons, and projects that need to be finished, it’s very hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel! :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Mine is pretty much spot on. I will be taking some time to myself this week, even though it will be under anesthesia!

8 Likes

Another wonderful reading for the Sea Goat. :sweat_smile: Thank you Bry :pray:

May you all do well this week

:goat: Baaa

7 Likes

It is both frustrating and comforting when my Gemini 'scope is on point! LOL Mercury retro puts me in a quiet mood, which is huge for me! Lots of things lately have been telling me I need to get out of the rut and try something different… radically even! This is gonna be a fuuunn month! :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

If there is a project or task that is already underway, consider devoting your focus there.

ADHD says, “No.” :joy: This is my eternal struggle, right there.

Jupiter, the planet of luck and prosperity, suddenly goes retrograde in your sign on Monday. Jupiter joins Uranus, the planet of change and innovation, who are now both in retrograde in your realm.

I just learned what retrograde means and now everything is in retrograde! That damn Baader-Meinhof phenomenon! :joy:

7 Likes

@CelestiaMoon Bubble, bubble! :bubbles: Hopefully without too much trouble :sweat_smile: Whatever happens this week, I hope it’s overall a good one for you! And you do have the moon coming back to Cancer this weekend- may her gentle light and love bring you many blessings :crescent_moon: :heart: :blush:

@tracyS There’s definitely a time and place for spontaneity- especially with the Lord of Chaos at your side!- just probably not when lucky ol’ Jupiter flips into retrograde :upside_down_face: Whatever comes your way this week, I hope it’s a good one for you, Tracy! :two_hearts:

@MeganB You’ve got a ton on your plate, Megan, and it’s always extra hard to get through when sickness is in the air. I hope everyone is feeling better asap and that any projects get wrapped up nicely! Good luck and hang in there! :people_hugging: :heart:

@Ostara Wishing you all the best, Ostara- may everything go well and that you’re home safe and sound again before you know it! Keeping you in my thoughts :hugs: :candle:

@Shadeweaver Thank you so much, Shadeweaver! :heart: Same to you- may the rest of the week be full of good things for you! :goat: :two_hearts:

@GemRobin76 Mercury retrograde sure can be a bumpy ride haha- but it sounds like it’s giving you a friendly push in an exciting direction! I hope you can find some fun new things to try this month. May it be an invigorating one (in a good way, hopefully!) for you! :grinning: :sparkles:

@starborn Between ADHD, procrastination, and wild kitties romping about it’s a miracle that anyone gets anything done haha :sweat_smile: And same- so many planets are in retrograde right now, it’s wild! I suppose the silver lining is that it opens the door for self work and improvement- although honestly, I’ll be happy as more planets go back to being direct haha. May it be a good week for you, Starborn! :star2: :blush:

9 Likes

Thank you :pray: I can use all the luck I can get!

6 Likes

Thank you. :black_heart:

You’re all welcome to call me Katerina or Katya, by the way. :smile: Or to come up with some new creative variation. :laughing:

I know this is a random place to put that, but I can’t think of where else right now. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks @BryWisteria! The procedure went great. I’m not going to know the results for 4 weeks, but I’m sure that time will fly by.

7 Likes

@MeganB May lots of good luck come your way! :raised_hands: :four_leaf_clover: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@starborn Katerina it is, then (unless another nickname comes along~!) :grin: A beautiful name for a beautiful soul! :sparkling_heart:

@Ostara Congrats on the successful procedure, Ostara- that’s wonderful to hear! :partying_face: And I’m sure you’re right, you’ll have the results in hand before you know it. May they have positive news for you! :pray: :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Thank you Bry!

6 Likes

@Ostara :hugs: :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you so much @BryWisteria

:libra: Libra :sun_with_face:
Go on, Libra- this week is yours! … And once you’ve made up your mind about something, act quickly without dawdling.

Yay!!! A good week for Libra and yes, it was a very good week!

:scorpius: Scorpio :astrology_moon: & Ascendent
Keep reaching, Scorpio- you’re getting there! … And once you’ve made up your mind about something, act quickly without dawdling.

Everywhere I look there’s something for me to do! I just get busier and busier, the energy is crazy! It seems like I’m working very hard, but progress is coming but slowly… but I know it’s coming!

I am so very grateful for these spot-on readings, Bry! :tarot_card: :astrology

With love :heart: and big hugs :hugs: always

4 Likes

@Ostara
I’m so glad the procedure went well!
With lots of love :heart: and big hugs :hugs: always

5 Likes

Thank you sweet marsha.

5 Likes

So mote it be! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m glad you had a good week, Marsha- I hope everything you have been working on brings you many blessings and positive results. I’m cheering for you! :heart: May this week be a good one for you too :hugs:

Blessed be!

4 Likes

The week of Sep 4 - 10 has passed, so please visit the Astrology Section to find the new horoscope readings for this week! :star2:

(If you’d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)