Gemini ♊ Season

:gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini:

May 21 - June 20

:gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini: :gemini:

13 Likes

I love how the ruling planet of Gemini is Mercury…bc were in for another retrograde :laughing: what a coincidence!

Thanks so much for putting this info together!! :pray::sparkles::rose:

8 Likes

Thank you! I’m learning more about astrology & really appreciate you putting these together @Missa! I will say that one of my best friends is a Gemini & my father. A very toxic ex is also a Gemini so I may be a little biased about the men in my life being a Gemini. I sit on both sides of the fence & have some trust things going on there :rofl:

7 Likes

Happy Gemini Season to all the Twins/Gemini in the forums!

:partying_face: :gemini: :dancing_women:

I think I have Gemini somewhere in my charts, but I can’t for the life of me remember where it was :laughing: Gonna have to review my star charts again :milky_way:

Thanks so much for sharing all this great info, @Missa! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

My maternal grandmother, mother, and youngest daughter are all Geminis. As my grandmother is no longer with us, does that make it Quadruplets? :joy:. I’m a Scorpio so I would have to say that my relationships with them are shall we say, a bit “challenging”. A continuous work-in-progress. I definitely try to read up on astrology as I am extremely curious. Also, Angela NEVER lets me forget that she’s a gemini LOL.

5 Likes

My ex was a Gemini the best liars by far in this case! The great act I call it! They put a good show on! They are great actors & actresses! I really like Gemini I like them alot! They have alot of good traits! As far as Communication goes they are very charming and good with people! Anyway I loved him I had two kids with thr guy! I am a Libra and I get along with Gemini!
Jeannie

3 Likes
4 Likes