Virgo ♍ Season

:virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo:

August 23- September 22

:virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo: :virgo:

15 Likes

Thank you so much for this post! I love when you make these! :relaxed::two_hearts: Let’s go Virgo’s :virgo:

12 Likes

I absolutely love these posts from you @Missa! I look forward to them each month. I have a Virgo Moon too! Thank you so much for the information!

8 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing! @Missa

8 Likes

@Missa thank you for the info. I love learning more about Virgo.

8 Likes

Aw im so glad you like them! I think they are fun to make :blush: Yes Virgo time!!! I’m a Virgo myself and birthday is coming up.

7 Likes

Im glad you like them! I love making these. And woo! that’s awesome im a Virgo Sun

7 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: love to provide info if i can

8 Likes

Thats great!

7 Likes

Aw, it’s your birthday month!!! My mom’s birthday is the 13th and sometimes it lands on a Friday, how cool is that!!!

7 Likes

I’m Cancer :cancer:, my ascendant is Virgo :virgo:. A lot I do relate to. :blush:

7 Likes

Thats awesome haha!

7 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing this info, @Missa- and wishing you a very happy soon-to-be birthday! :birthday: :partying_face:

Cheers to all of the Virgos in the forum! This is your season, may all the Maidens have a blessed time :virgo: :pray::heart:

5 Likes

@BryWisteria thank you.

5 Likes

Thank You Much Appreciated :sparkles:

4 Likes