Taurus ♉ Season

:taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus:

April 20 - May 20

:taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus: :taurus:

18 Likes

These are so cool, thank you @Missa !

8 Likes

Woohoo!!! thanks for this great info, @Missa- Happy Taurus Season, everyone! :partying_face: :tada:

I’m a Taurus Moon and if I remember correctly, @Basil has Taurus in his charts as well. Any other Taurians/Bulls in the coven? :ox: :taurus: :heart:

12 Likes

I’m loving this!!!:heart:Thank You :blush:
Jeannie

8 Likes

Yes ma’am :ox::taurus:

6 Likes

This is amazing information @Missa thank you lady

7 Likes

I’m a Taurus through and through :sunglasses::taurus:

5 Likes

I love this! Thank you :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing, I’m Taurus too this is very interesting. I didn’t know anything about my zodiac plants /flowers. But for about a month now I’ve been regularly going to find and feed a little stray kitten nearby, she’s so young and little and I’m pretty sure she’s pregnant. When I can’t see her at the end of route to find her, I pick a daisy from the spot I first saw her. Amazingly, almost every time, at some point on my journey home, she will come running up to me with her little tail in the air all happy to see me. I’m not much of a flower picker, but somewhere in my mind I knew this would bring her to me, it’s gone beyond coincidence, and it fills me with joy every time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@Missa. Great article.
It’s Taurus season. We have a month to celebrate. Let’s get this party started!:taurus:
What makes you as a Taurean sign( either Sun or Moon) HORN-I?
I love getting massaged and pampered until I feel like a rug. Sleeping is “food” to my soul as food is fuel to my stomach.
Love music, films, gardening and animals.
There are 2 cards in the tarot that appeal to me: the Hermit & the Hyerophant. Research and solitude. They go together.
It’s said that Taureans can be lazy.
As a cow, I have 2 stomachs( brain being one) needed to process all that tough fibre.
There’s gonna be a lot of huffing and puffing around here, in a positive way!
:taurus:: Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and MC.:pray::joy::rofl:. I’m getting my hair down…or what’s left of it!.:tada::confetti_ball::birthday::game_die:

4 Likes
6 Likes

My son is a Taurus :sun:, Taurus :full_moon:, Taurus :arrow_up_small: :joy: I think I’ll make a Taurus bowl with crystals for it inside & leave it on my altar for his birthday :birthday:

5 Likes

I’m a Taurus . I use to love astrology and reading my daily horoscope when I was younger . Thank you for bringing this back to service for me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart::taurus:

4 Likes