How are you feeling this New Moon? šŸŒ‘

Thanks, dear heart!

11 Likes

I actually had a wonderful day with the eclipse and New Moon! We went to a local cemetery to watch the eclipse. It was a great place because itā€™s quiet and secluded, and we had a clear view. We got to experience near-totality at 99.3% where I live, so that was amazing!

Once the eclipse was over, I made a big pot of gumbo with rice and we had company! Weā€™re quickly making some friends here, which is wonderful. Our friend came over and we stayed up and outside until almost 10 PM! The night was clear, the stars were out, and it was a wonderful evening in good company.

Iā€™m a Scorpio Sun, Sagittarius Moon, and Gemini Rising ā€“ not sure if that has any bearing on how I took the energy of the eclipse and New Moon, but Iā€™m glad it was a good day and night!

12 Likes

@ monica :hekate_wheel: congratulations! may your new home be blessed!

12 Likes

@ stavroula I hope you find your energy soon :pentagram:

12 Likes

@MeganB itā€™s so nice that you had such a good time :dizzy:

12 Likes

@Devenne I hope you are better now my sweet sister :revolving_hearts: :hekate_wheel:

12 Likes

@john1 our dreams when theyā€™re beautiful, itā€™s something great! I hope yours are like that :dizzy:

12 Likes

@Amethyst Iā€™m glad youā€™re better sweetie :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

11 Likes

Thankyou I hope so too sister :heart:

11 Likes

Thanks, darlin! I appreciate it! :hugs:

11 Likes

Surprisingly, I was very even keeled yesterday! I felt rested and calm. My kids at home and school were calm and happy (that almost never happens! And I was kind of expected the eclipse to throw them all off! What does that even mean???). It was a super nice day.

Today, it has been rainy and cloudy and I have had a super distracted mind. Iā€™ve sat down to do all sorts of things and thenā€¦ didnā€™t. Cā€™est la vie, je suppose!

11 Likes

@Devenne, @john1, @Amethyst - :hugs: :two_hearts:

I hope youā€™ve been able to get some good rest and that the sluggish feeling fades away soon! Wishing you renewed energy asap :pray: :heart: :blush:

Perhaps your Sagittarius moon gave you a boost during a moon in a fellow fire sign? :thinking: :fire_element: Regardless, Iā€™m glad you had a lovely eclipse - it sounds like it was a lot of fun! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thatā€™s awesome, Ailey! It sounds like it was a lovely day :blush: As for the rains, clouds, and mental distractions, I hope they clear up soon and that you get some uplifting sunshine :sun_with_face: :two_hearts:

13 Likes

Merry Meet and Happy Eclipse! :new_moon::sunny:
Today I have felt an amazingly vibrant energy. Today is my daughterā€™s 10th birthday as well.

13 Likes

@AmberLee Sending happy birthday for your daughters 10th. :partying_face:

12 Likes

happy birthday! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :dizzy:

9 Likes

@AmberLee Thatā€™s awesome! Wishing a very happy and blessed b-day to your daughter :partying_face: :birthday: :sparkles:

8 Likes

The April 8th New Moon and Solar Eclipse is behind us - but no fear! For current discussions on similar topics, feel free to explore the moon-magick tag :new_moon_with_face: