How are you feeling this New Moon? 🌑

It’s a new moon solar eclipse today! :black_circle: :sparkles:

Although many of us are aware of and sensitive to energy during celestial events and certain moon phases, it’s natural for things to effect different witches in different ways.

Consider this a friendly celestial situation check-in post - how are you feeling this New Moon Solar Eclipse? :sparkles:

(Feel free to share your sun/moon signs if you feel they are relevant!)

15 Likes

Last month’s New Moon in Pisces was amazing - I felt great and had a tsunami of creative energy and motivation.

In comparison, today’s New Moon in Aries slash Solar Eclipse has me like

SO MOTE IT BE
Meme from imgflip, altered in Canva

I hope the eclipse energies are working better for everyone else! :pray:

15 Likes

Not sure if it’s the moon or the rain but I have no energy and my fibro pain is through the roof today. Going to be a long day.

14 Likes

I’m so sorry, Mystique - I hope the pain eases up and that you can get some good rest. Sending hugs and love your way :people_hugging: :heart:

14 Likes

I kept dreaming I’d run out of petrol :rofl:, so far it’s stayed in the dream. Although the technology throughout Bristol is very sluggish today, everyone’s noticed :person_shrugging::ghost:

14 Likes

Oh no! That’s pretty stressful :fuelpump: I had a dream teenagers were stealing flowers from my mum’s garden and I had to find a way to get them to stop, which seems similar to yours - not a nightmare, per say, but also not fun either :sweat_smile:

Hmmm - eclipse? Or maybe, since it’s technology, Mercury Retrograde? (Are they friends? Do they work together, chaotic buddies up there in the sky? :joy: )

Here’s to hoping the rest of the day is a good one for you, Tracy! :raised_hands:

12 Likes

I haven’t been sleeping too well. I don’t know how much of that is the moon or the fact they didn’t wrap my leg good on Friday and it was hurting like heck. And the home health care nurses wouldn’t help me yesterday! Hopefully they’ll come today, otherwise I’ll have to drag my happy butt to the ER to get wrapped and that would be a pain.

13 Likes

My sleeping has been awful and i feel completely drained of energy. Rather than the drive and enthusiasm that Aries should bring, it has brought the complete opposite (along with a chest infection).I dont think I have it in me do my usual intention setting tonight. Is it the eclipse? Is it retrograde Mercury? Or is it both?

15 Likes

Oh no! That’s no fun at all - I hope the nurses will be back today and that they’ll wrap your poor leg properly. May it feel much better soon, Amethyst - keeping you in my thoughts! :pray: :heart:

I hope some good energy and positive things find their way to you quickly, Alan, but if they’re dilly-dallying somewhere else, then take the break if you need it! :people_hugging: :two_hearts: Our deities and the universe know exactly what we are dealing with and the toll it takes on us.

I hope you can get some better sleep tonight - may you be able to get some good rest! :pray:

12 Likes

problems
My lower back hurts bad…
we didn’t have good internet…
there was a weather full of clouds and wind…
tomorrow everything will be better!
@Mystique @Amethyst I hope this all passes quickly…
@Cosmic_Curiosity I hope you feel better and get some sleep today
sleep is very important!
@tracyS and here the technology was bad…
@BryWisteria my dear, I hope that everything gives you strength, joy and creativity! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

13 Likes

Yes it will :sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

I feel normal so far but my dreams are very vivid tho

14 Likes

This new moon is extra special for me!!! I finally moved into my dream home which is exactly what I manifested for. The energy is high for me spiritually just not physically (moving and lifting is taxing :weary:). I’m taking this new moon and eclipse as a gift from the universe 🩶:yellow_heart:

15 Likes

Mine too!! Many trauma I’ve experienced in my life have been coming up two nights in a row in many ways through my dreams :sob:

14 Likes

They finally came just as I was cooking lunch. LOL! I’m all good now. Thanks, love!

12 Likes

Its been tough for me since before the eclipse. During the eclipse I did a binding, and a cord cutting. I feel a bit better. Not gonna hold my breath though :laughing: when it rains it pours

11 Likes

Sorry to hear about the problems you’ve been dealing with, AIRAM - but I love your positive prediction! And so far it’s been right on, today has been much better than yesterday. I hope that today is a better day for you too! :heart:

I suppose that could be a good or a bad thing, depending on the dreams themselves! Hopefully it’s all good dreams for you :pray: :grinning:

Woohoo! Now there’s some wonderful news - a big congrats to you on your dream home, Monica. Enjoy the gifts from the universe! :star2: :blush:

That’s awesome! Hope they wrapped it up right this time and that your leg is feeling much better now :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Even a step that feels small is still a step forward - may there be only good things and positive changes ahead for you, Devenne. Wishing you only the best! :people_hugging: :heart:

12 Likes

Thankyou @BryWisteria :people_hugging: hope so too. :heartbeat:

12 Likes

Thank you :people_hugging:

12 Likes

I actually feel sluggish all this time. There are so many weird Aries placements at the moment that bring my Aries sun and venus in total dismay. I just want to sleep :neutral_face: :yawning_face:

12 Likes