How can I upload a video here TW death

I did a sprit chat with my mom today with my candle wished her a happy birthday and I want to show everyone the results , she gave me good answers

And tomorrow will be her other birthday ( death date)

12 Likes

I’m not sure how to load a video, but I would sure love to see it! It sounds amazing! I’m sorry for the loss of your mother but it sounds like you still have good contact with her. :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

10 Likes

Upload it to YouTube the plus sign at the bottom on the app when u sign in. Wait for it to download. It can take some time. Then make it shareable with a link when it asks. Then share the link here

You may need to make a profile

9 Likes

Hi @john1,

It sounds like an exciting candle spell!

Like Devenne said, videos cannot currently be uploaded to the forum directly. In order to share a video, you can upload it to YouTube to host and then copy and paste the video link here. Then we can all watch it! :blush:

Wishing you all the best as you honor your mother’s special occasions :pray: :candle: :sparkles:

Blessed be!

8 Likes

Aww I’m sorry about your mom. My mom’s birthday was April 10th and I plan on doing something similar to celebrate her life

8 Likes

:people_hugging: hugs to everyone here

8 Likes

Did u figure it out or u want me to screenshot how? Later when I can

:people_hugging:

7 Likes

It’s fine I’ll do it later, I made a new candle :candle: I love candle magic I’ll take pictures and doc the here

7 Likes

Much happiness to your mum on the other side, hugs to you lovely :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes