How can I use Crystal grids

Hey everyone, so I was just skimming the weeks challenge and came across the a crystal grid that @christina4 (please correct me if I am wrong), had made for a family member and I wanted to know how do they work and where can I learn to use one? I also saw many other printable grids when I was making my book of shadows… does anyone know where I can research what these grids are used for and how I can use them?

7 Likes

The master of crystal grids herself (@Christina4) has created a full guide and how-to in the following post :blush: You’ll find a lot of answers here:

Happy crystal work and blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Thank you i will be sure to learn and try crystal grids. Oh and sorry for all the questions, being very curious is a trait i have not been able to shake in all m y years and i am always hungry for more information to feed my brain…

6 Likes

You’re very welcome, Khadija! :blush: And no worries at all- you’ve got amazing enthusiasm for learning, and one of the best ways to learn is through asking questions! And that’s exactly what the forum is here for :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :books: You are always free to ask questions or dig through the archives (there’s a lot- so I recommend using the search tool to help with specific things, it’s my lifeline lol!)

Keep pursuing your interests with passion- and rest assured that if you’ve got a magickal question, it’s very likely someone else has it on their mind too! There is a lot we can all gain from one another by sharing our questions :blush:

Love and Light to you! :heart:

6 Likes

Well, little lamb, isn’t that why you’re here.
We’re delighted to have you here and if one of us doesn’t have the answer, another might or at least lead you in the right direction.
For century after century witches hid because of persecution to the point of death.
I’m not saying that the same prejudice isn’t still happening around the world. Even now it’s like we’re different and are treated at times like a newly immigrated people that to be viewed with suspicion.
Ah, well. Nothing is perfect
Blessed be

6 Likes

That’s very true well in my situation anyways. See my mother is an Australian Christian but not a very strict one so she is happy as long as well are happy so it wasn’t hard telling her that i was coming down the witch path. As for my partner he did not disagree but asked me to keep it quiet in his part of the family as they tend to see witches of any kind as sinners or doing the devil’s work and they will think you are out to get you and you are dangerous :woman_facepalming: Only other drama i have here is anything even a headache or if i spend too much time practicing or learning my partner gets quite agitated and unfortunately the result wasn’t good last week (my Altar was thrown across the room pull from the Altar cloth) :cry: . I am although very grateful for my son’s nephew in fact, as he was the one learning witchcraft through shamans overseas and as he knows i am open minded told me and so i decided to do my own research which lead me here. Only difference though is he is looking into a more satanic witchcraft or black magick, and i have warned him many time to be careful but as a young teenager he is very determined to go his path…

6 Likes

Apples and oranges, both are fruits but decidedly different.
We must choose what path we follow.
That, for me, is what’s great about paganism, there’s no drive to convert or someone wanting to ‘save me’
“I don’t need saving, I’m not lost.”
Again, it’s choices.’
For many years I practiced in secret because my man disapproved my change from Christianity to Paganism. My family thought I was just a ding bat. In the end, it didn’t matter. Rich bought me a she-shed where I can practice to my hearts content. And his non-practicing Baptist soul is safe from my witchy ways
Blessed be.

6 Likes

Yes. I think fear of the unknown sometimes is an issue. My husband has been getting zapped and he has been saying “see look how strong you are getting” or something along the line of “don’t go putting a spell against me”… weird thing is though, people in my husband family and culture’s for that matter, have been known to cast so called “prayers” on people such as me to calm me down like when I decided that I didn’t want to live under men’s rules so apparently my husband and bothers travelled so far when we were on holiday just to go see a so called priest (shaman) as they say to get a spell like necklace written with all kind of things that is taped up good… I was told it is for migraines… Maybe so but I will never know since their language is my second learner on and I can only fluently speak not write or read Farsi…

4 Likes

Yours, My Dear is a very difficult position to be in. I respect who you are and what you do, but don’t ever put yourself in jeopardy over this. Magick is focus and mental. Don’t get lost in the trappings at the cost of your life
I pray for your safety.

4 Likes

Thank you and I understand it’s just what I strongly believe in is my life, and i just can’t allow anyone to change that even if my circumstances are difficult… To me being in danger or being unsafe is to live in an environment which is ruled by others without any say I it. It’s funny coming from me since I was born in a family with no limits to what you can do then changed my religion at 15 and met my husband at 18 where my husband’s cultural beliefs are that men are the superior if you like and I always contest that and probably always will… My husband says to me that all I have less to him is an appendage other wise I am like a man in many ways, but I just say what men can do so can women… we are equals…

4 Likes

Ahhh, but what a man you are! lol

2 Likes

Is he Muslim, too? Is the same true of his family? Fear of the unknown and fear one’s personal beliefs (their core being) are under attack are amazing motivators for “violence”. It’s a little late to stay in the Broom Closet but I’ve found when someone believes something so strongly (no matter the belief) it’s best to not flaunt what you believe in front of them.

You’ve asked before about being Muslim and Wiccan at the same time. It’s possible to be Wiccan and have beliefs and rituals from Islam. It’s not possible the other way around.

As you have already stated, Islam is against idols. Some branches are against images of people and animals, too. Idols of the Goddess in the home are a great way to invite fear in your husband and his family. Please be careful. I don’t want you to be scared but I do want you to be wise in how you proceed.

As for his concerns about magic being cast on him or you zapping him,

I come from an extreme version of Christianity but what I said in that quote is true for less extreme forms of all faiths. Dark magic doesn’t exist. And even if it did, it would be useless against a follower of The Divine no matter how they understand “it”.

It looks like your question about crystal grids has been answered but your other topic within this one about his concerns needed addressed. I hope this helps.

3 Likes

Thanks @praecog29 as for my husband and family, they do constantly preach there is none other higher than god, and that evil will not harm them, but from what I have seen this is not so true since they strongly believe in others performing black magic/ witchcraft upon them… To be honest my husband is afraid of my high sense of achievement life and all the hurdles i over come… He has expressed repeatedly that I scare him with all my independence and he feels he is not in control where as growing up he was the one is charge…

3 Likes