How to add your nick-name?

Hello, I hardly come to the forum and chat, Normally I am just inquizative. How can I give my self a nick-name on here?

4 Likes

Greetings @norlina!

In terms of the names/nicknames/titles displayed, you can change three things:

• Your username
  • Your account name
  • Your title

Spells8 Names

You can change your own username within the first 14 days of joining the forum- after that, a moderator will be able to assist you with the change (just say the word here and I will be happy to help you!)

You can change your name through your account settings on Spells8- there is a guide on how to do so here: How to Change Your Account Name on Spells8

Your title can be changed at any time to any of the titles/badges you have earned.

Click here to view instructions on how to change your title

How to put a new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

If it is your username you wish to change, please let me know and I (or another Mod) will be happy to help you update your username!

Blessed be :sparkles:

3 Likes

Issue resolved- closing old discussion