How to cleanse a new flat?

Good morning!

I am moving out the property I am staying on Monday and my new home will be a rented flat with 2 bedrooms and a living room and bathroom. How can I cleanse it before I move in all my things?

I want new beginnings and this time I want to make sure bad luck doesn’t follow me.

Thank you!

Blessed be :pray::revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

You can burn cleansing herbs such as Palo, cedar, lavender, etc.
You could make a protective crystal grid around your property/flat with 4 black Tourmaline crystals and place one in each corner of the flat. Tourmaline transmutes negative into positive.

Here’s a post about cleansing:

Good luck on your move and may you find peace and comfort wherever you go!!

7 Likes

There’s another one I found.

I’m sure others will give advice and opinions, so that’s my input for now ,:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Blessed be :pray:

6 Likes

I agree with the salt idea. :salt: :bulb:

When a friend of mine moved in to get new home, her baby would not sleep in the bedroom and she always felt uneasy. I left salt in bowls at the corners of the room for a night and I did a personal cleansing spell in the room. The baby started sleeping in there after that.

After my problems in late 2020, I cast a circle around the home I’m living in currently. I didn’t want negativity to find it’s way to me since I attracted it like a moth to the flame. I think Megan has shared ideas about that but I can’t find them right now. Personally, I just walked around the property 3 times and then came in and did my spell.

5 Likes

Do you have any mullein? I found a great spell on Llewellyn’s Spell a Day that cleanses space. You can find it here.

3 Likes

Yes, salt does absorb negativity! I did a salt cleanse with a clear jar of water and sea salt. I forget the actual ritual/chant, but the point is, over a couple weeks you could see the salt building up and the water being absorbed. It worked so well!! I might have to do it again.

4 Likes

This is a very good recommendation mentioned by @christina4

As well as the salt and the other witchy charms.

You can also feel free to use regular protection incenses of your choice. For me I would place the cleansing herbs or incenses at the four corners of the house and then place a white or black candle in the Centreof your home as you chant or say a spell for protection of your choice based on your intentions.

All in all the others have given advice and opinions that are very beneficial for you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed Be💫

6 Likes

This actually interests me! I do that with crystals, why not some air element!!! Thanks for the great idea, I know it wasn’t meant for me but I’m trying it :laughing::pray::orange_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes