How To Find Our Deity

I’ve recently been studying Nordic mystism and came across something new (to me anyway), but it’s a useful technique when reaching out to deity.

It’s called VR or Vital Rhythm. It’s a simple observation of our bodies reaction to spirit. VR is often perceived as a wave of chills from head to toe, and this bodily reaction is a signal to pay attention to that action and/ or message.

So when it comes to deity, we can present ourselves with different gods, but the VR will tell us the right direction to go in amongst the variety.

Here’s the exercise:

Think on a deity, read a prayer to him/her. Now watch for any signs in your body.
Let your mind reflect on the characteristics of this deity, relax, completely relax. This is not a meditation, it is a reflection. By totally relaxing your mind and body, and reflecting on the deity, you are allowing the Universe to act on your behalf and guide you to the right deity, for you, in that time of your life.

If you feel normal, no VR, the Universe is asking you to consider someone else. So go back to the drawing board, research another deity, and when you’re ready, do the exercise again. When you feel a wave of chills from head to toe, that’s the sign that you’re heading in the right direction. The stronger the VR, the more definite the Universe is saying, this is the one.

:green_heart:

19 Likes

I gave this a try and our sweet Loki did not give me the chills. :cry:. But I did it in the other direction I have been looking at going and I got big big chills. It’s more of a spirit than a deity but, guess I go with Marie Laveau and Papa Legba.

10 Likes

Aww, follow your heart lovely, Loki’s not jealous, maybe Papa has a plan for you. :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

I think he might. He’s been popping up a lot lately in thoughts, dreams, tv and books.

10 Likes

Oh, I am so freakin’ excited for this! Yes! 100% yes! :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

What a great skill. Thank you for sharing. I love this. Bookmarking it.

9 Likes

Thank you! I’m very excited myself! I just hope Mail will work with me. I’ve heard she’s very particular about who she will work with.

9 Likes

Fun excercise! I appreciate your sharing. Took some of my downtime today and tried it. It is always lovely when you get confirmation that you are on the right path :hugs: :green_heart:

9 Likes

Ooh that’s nice :green_heart:

8 Likes

Don’t worry remember sometimes they come into our life to help us with something or for a period of time and then it’s time to move on. It’s nothing to worry about. :rose:

7 Likes

@Mystique I want to add you may not see why else till later in life. Or another day.

Then I’ll be like wow now I know. Most times I imagine

7 Likes

Thanx sweetie :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: I’m excited for my new journey!

7 Likes

Deity Algorithm

Another way to detect which god is in our life, who is our god, is by reading the myths of a god/goddess, then looking at our life. Does our life mimic theirs? Do we share their algorithms?

Here’s a short video that explains this.
:green_heart:

8 Likes

I will try this I know what you mean because this one time I always watch Jeff Mara podcast and there was this lady who was talking About aucturian race alien :alien: so I got these goosebumps, and I can’t understand why I got them because I looked into it and the meditation really helped however, I did not feel in my heart that was what or that it was for me, but the meditation was good.
Jeannie

6 Likes