How to stop others from "seeing" my protections?

Hi Devine,
I welcome all the advice and support i am receiving. I would truly be grateful for it.

Bless be.

6 Likes

@Yeneffer1 if you write Devines name as @Devenne (click on the @ and names pop up, if the one you want isnā€™t listed type a few letters like @dev ) sheā€™ll get a direct message.

Tagging you in @Devenne :green_heart:

7 Likes

@Yeneffer1 hey no problem. Iā€™m about to get ready to leave for work. When I get home from work this evening Iā€™ll write up that curse removal for you :people_hugging:

7 Likes

Thank you ever so much. Thank you everyone for sharing your knowledge with me and for your support. I truly appreciate it.

7 Likes

@Yeneffer1 So as promised here is an effective curse removal.

Practioners may play mind games to get in your head even if you may not have been cursed at all. Then thereā€™s those who did it in silence because their confident and donā€™t need to play mind games.

Effective curse removal

you will need rubbing alcohol,epsom salt, then you need either a black mirror or three regular mirrors, candle, incense, a sigil of the entity you are asking assistance from ( I use Satan), oregano, red chili flakes, rosemary, olive oil, marker, something to carve a candle. Make sure you have a piece of paper you have drawn a sigil on( for the deity who is assisting) Blood or a spit

Ok if you are using three regular mirrors you will set one in front of you, one to the left of that one, and the other to the right of it which will face the one on the left. If you are using a black mirror you will simply place it in front of you. Smoke cleanse the candle, carve the sigil of the deity your calling on into the candle. Go over it with marker. Consecrate the candle with the oil and herbs. Get a bowl, epsom salt, and the rubbing alcohol. Put enough epsom salt in the bowl to hold a candle in place. You will moisten the salt with the alcohol stirring it around. Just so its most not soaked. Then take ur candle plate it in the middle of the salt in the bowl to stand on its own. Place the bowl in front of the mirror that is facing you. Place the paper sigil at your feet on the floor. Light the incense and the candle. Gaze into the candle. I release any negativity around me and I begin to become silent. When I hit that place of peace and serenity I pick up the sigil and I bleed on it. ( or you can spit on it.) (which is an offering holding your lifeforce) I can feel the energy coming off of the sigil and candle. I picture blackness on me and around me. I am now ready to release it.

Say these words. What evil comes to me now I cast you away now! I fear you not! With wind and darkness of night may your journey take you away! Far away!! With everything I am I cast you out. I send you forth with Satanā€™s help ( insert your own deity for satans name)
to go back to the place this curse was made with all the power from high to low! Seek the original traveler and make it so! Make it so! Make it so! And I push the darkness away from me! I push it through the candle! I push it into the black mirror !(or regular mirror)
I do it again! Release! Release anything I need through the candle and into the black mirror. Burn the sigil as an offering in the pot with the salt and alcohol. Celebrate you are free! You are cleansed! Let the flame rise Satan is with you! Let the energy rise. Hail Satan! Hail the adversary!

Thankyou Satan. I have cleansed my self with Satanā€™s help. Th offerings are made because I am grateful for what you are about to do.

The hammer and the dragon of justice
Hail Artificor the black flame
Father and first born of darkness
Hail Satanas!
Meditate sit and feel the power

close session

So like I mentioned feel free to remove anything about Satan and make it your own. That helps to strengthen the spells as well making it personal to you.

Hope this helps. Hope it makes sense.

Make sure to smoke cleanse all and any mirror you use

7 Likes