How to stop others from "seeing" my protections?

Hi im very new but i know that i have some special abilities that I have been running away from. What brings me here is that i need to learn hoto protect myself and family.

For many years now, we have been experiencing difficulties, health etc because we are being attacked spiritually. Through pain, other ailment, heat, cold, affecting the environment that i am in, regardless of where i am. Affecting our sleep, progression and life in general.

While I am willing to learn how to protect myself and family. My enemy or enemies have a window into my life and can see and hear what i do and can undo what i do to continue having control over our lives.

How can I stop them seeing and knowing what i do and keep this door permanently close.

15 Likes

You can try this if you feel it’s a curse
How To Avoid/Break Any Curse Norse Magick

Or to ward your home you can try this
Malphas Home Protection Jar Spell

Definitely regular cleansing of self and home. Calling in your deities for protection will make a difference.

There’s lots on Spells8, if you key in the word protection into the search it will come up with a variety of spells and rituals. Here’s a few

Take care :sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

If you think your cursed do a curse removal. But as far as enemies seeing what u have unless they are a witch they most likely won’t know what they are looking at. I’d also say imo the more u worry about someone else the more it can come true. If u believe in their power then they have a leg up on you. By saying you don’t believe in them and their magick it gives u power and take it away from them. Cleanse your self and home regularly. I have a crystal grid all over my house for protection I place selenite pieces I got from temu above all doorways and tourmaline throughout the house doesn’t have to be visible

16 Likes

Hi Devene,

Thank you ever so much. I bathe in bath salts regularly. I will charge the crystals and place them around the house, now that i have learnt how to do so.
I do try not to focus on what they are doing and try to protect myself and family but sometimes it gets frustrating dealing with this negative energy towards me and my family all the time and it is unprovoked.
It is upsetting to watch my child suffer at their hands, too. This invoke feelings of anger and the need for retribution and on the other hand, I just want peace and for it to stop.

I will use your suggestions.

Bless be.

9 Likes

Dealing with these types of situations can be frustrating and tricky. On one hand, it’s very important to protect yourself and your family, especially if you believe someone is attacking you spiritually. On the other hand, as @Devenne has said, sometimes our thoughts become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

You said your enemies always have a window into your life and what you’re doing. How and why do you think that is? Do you believe they’re working with some kind of energy that gives them that power? Are you careful of what you share and who you share it with? Why do you believe these people are spiritually attacking you? I’m not saying you did anything to deserve this, of course, but people have their reasons (even if they aren’t good ones) for sending negative and baneful energy toward others.

You also said you are doing what you can to protect yourself and your family. What does this protection look like? Is it prayers to a deity or higher power? Spells? Charms? Wards? Physical boundaries such as a fence or curtains?

Having answers to some of these questions can help us give you more precise answers for your specific situation. In the meantime, one simple thing you can do is a bit of mirror magic. Place a mirror or other reflective object in a window at the front of your house. This can help reflect back any energy directed at you and your household. You can place a sigil or another symbol on the mirror to be more specific about the energy you want to keep out, but that’s optional.

9 Likes

Thank you ever so much. Bless be. I am learning so much from Spell8. Its awesome.

9 Likes

Hi Megan,
I am just now learning how to do witch craft properly. I have been watching YouTube videos. So far i have bought a few items on Ebay. I burn sage, rosemary etc but i don’t believe i was doing anything right, once i started learning how to on Spell8 a few days ago.

Now, this all started unprovoked, I was not even a believer when it started. I know i was able to tap into the supernatural from a young age but it was something i was scared of and didn’t understand.

I believe that they are able to see me where I am all the time and even harm people in the environment that I am in. I am at work and a child that I was working with suddenly went from normal temperature to needing to wear her coat and several layers indoors and the central heating was on (there are lots more, too many to share). I am able to identify it because it has happened to me. Sometimes I am so hot that I don’t even feel how cold it is, my body reacts to the cold and i sneeze but i can’t feel that its cold.

When i am sitting the sofa gets shaken violently, i am in bed and its feels as if my soul is been shaken, and the bed is shaking, but its not visible to the naked eye in addition to thud, thud noise where my head is laid to prevent me sleeping. At times it feels as if sleep is just removed from me altogether ( and I take medication to aid sleep as a result but sometimes they don’t work and other times they do). This is just to name a few things, there are tonnes more.
I hope that this helps to shed light on what is happening.

Bless be.

9 Likes

When you say “they”, who do you mean? Knowing who you’re protecting yourself from is an important part of protection magic. For example, protecting yourself from family will be wildly different from protecting yourself from strangers. And why do you think they are targeting you? Knowing this can help resolve any issues and give you a better idea of how to protect yourself.

I don’t want to invalidate your beliefs or feelings, but I do want to make sure you’ve also gone the mundane route. Have you been checked by a physician for the things you described, such as regulating your temperature and feeling tremors? These things can be signs of physical illness, and while it is possible that physical illness is caused by spiritual attacks, they should still be taken care of in a physical way while dealing with the spiritual issues.

I recommend browsing around Spells8 and other sites to learn more about cleansing and protection magic. You may want to protect not only yourself but the areas you frequently visit such as work and your home. Again, I also suggest using a mirror or something reflective in your home window. You can also wear a piece of reflective jewelry with the same intention.

9 Likes

I have got a family living next door to me that i know for certain that they are inflicting harm on my family. There could be other people involved but I am uncertain of whom they are.

I am do have medical conditions. However, I have regular checks at the hospital and I am otherwise healthy.

To be clear, it is not just my body that heats up. My mattress and bed covers, just a few short minutes after getting into bed. I know how things sounds.

I have done the circle of protection with the virtual athemea (i don’t think that is spelt correctly) and visualise my protection follow the training. Currently, as i sit here, i can feel the heat but it is not overwhelming. I would normally be sweating buckets and would need the use of a fan to cool down and trying to get out of my clothes, if i can. It feel like i am in a fire but it is not harming me. If that makes sense.

8 Likes

I believe my neighbours acting defensive because they have cause harm to me and my child in the past.

Envy, trying to ensure that there’s progression in our lives. There are a myriad of issues that could of arisen as a result of them causing us harm in the past.

I am just learning about me and my new path, so i am not very versed on everything. I can only explain from my child and I many years of suffering.

8 Likes

Sorry for bombarding you. Thank you for the advice. It is very welcome. Bless be.

8 Likes

You’ve gotten some great advice! I don’t think your doing anything wrong. Most witchcraft focuses on your intentions and energies you put into it. Trust in yourself and your intuition. There’s lots of resources here to help develop your intuition. Sometimes it might take some trial and error to see what works best.
@Devenne said don’t let them take away YOUR POWER! Take it back. You have it in you!

I put protection symbols on all my windows, doors and mirrors in salt water. Also, obsidian and black tourmaline are great for absorbing negative energy.

I hope you can find some relief. We’re all here to help with whatever you need! :purple_heart::heart::people_hugging:

9 Likes

Exactly sister!! You have to believe in yourself :heart::heart::heart: Always let it roll off the back and never touch your center :rose:

9 Likes

Exactly mistakes are to be made. Noone is always successful.i don’t like try try again. So I’ll say do, do again :magic_wand: it’s how we learn

9 Likes

Hi Yeneffer!

You’ve got some wonderful advice and suggestions already shared. In the case of neighbors who are directing negative energy your way, there are a few additional ideas I’d like to put on the table for your consideration.

• Make a barrier. When you know the source of the negative energy, you can create a barrier to stop it from entering your space. This could be in the form of a magical gateway (like a torii gate in Shinotism :shinto_shrine: ) that designates a space that is separate and protected. It could also be an energy wall - either visualized, or braced in the physical world (such as with salt or tape).

• Mirror reflections. Megan suggested using a mirror to reflect their negative energy - this protects you while also sending the energy back where it came from. Second this - it can be very effective!

Another more mundane method (as I whole-heartedly believe we should use both the magical and the mundane options available to us) might be to consider a relocation. It’s awful to have to be in a place where you don’t feel safe. If this neighboring family is causing so much strife, then perhaps it’s worthwhile to find a safer, quieter place.

Just a few additional ideas. Whatever you choose to do, wishing you all the best, Yeneffer! :pray:

Blessed be

10 Likes

Thank you for sharing this information with me. I have thought about relocation. However that has not stopped them. I even went abroad on holiday and disttace makes no difference. My fist objective should be to close the view that they have in my life. I just need to find a way how to do it.
Sorry I didn’t respond yesterday, i was feeling extremely drained of my energy.

Bless be.

8 Likes

Thank you ever so much. I had taken all the advice on board and I will be trying to implement them.

Bless be.

9 Likes

No worries! :heart: It’s good to have more information so I can try to help in a more precise way.

This is also a great idea. There’s a spell I wrote that’s here on Spells8 for a ward that uses water. It might be something to try, especially given water’s cleansing and fluid properties.

So, my advice would be to cleanse your space and yourself of any negative energy that’s lingering. Then, I think you should protect your home with some sort of ward such as the Waterfall Ward and a mirror. This helps keep the energy out and can help keep the prying “eyes” away from what you’re doing. Once your home is cleansed and protected, I would also work on creating a talisman or amulet to protect you and your children. This can be a piece of jewelry, a sigil carried with you, or a symbol that’s drawn on the skin, to name a few.

Here are some more links that might help you.

8 Likes

No worries at all! There’s never a rush to reply around here :blush: The doors of the forum are open to you whenever you have the time and energy.

Speaking of which, I’m sorry you were feeling drained - I hope you’ve been able to get some good rest and that you’re feeling more energized today :heart:

Blessed be!

7 Likes

I know a good curse removal if you need it but it’s only if u really need it. Let me know I can write it up for you.

6 Likes