Howdy y'all

Howdy y’all :cowboy_hat_face:

My name is Autumn. I’m from tx, im 30, and I’ve been actively practicing the craft for about 5 years now. joined here cause I wanted to take the quizzes for a good refresher and to swap spells and whatnot.

Anyways :v:

20 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

15 Likes

Hi @autumn8 my names crystal a Bruja from va welcome to the forum and feel free to make yourself at home :full_moon::two_hearts:

15 Likes

Welcome to the coven I’m Devenne from Indiana.

Blessed be :magic_wand:

15 Likes

Merry Meet @autumn8, My name is Khadija and i am from Sydney Australia. Hope to see your posts around, and be able to share our witchy knowledge with each other :blush:

15 Likes

Merry Meet @autumn8 ! Glad you have joined us! I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota. I’ve been practicing off and on for about 35+ years. I’m currently just starting to work with the Fae.

The courses are great refreshers on things you already know and great to learn new things!

Feel free to ask any questions. This is an amazing coven!

Blessed Be

15 Likes

Loki is a fun one, I’ve heard, lol. Thanks for the warm welcome!

12 Likes

Hello! Nice to meet you :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Thanks so much!

12 Likes

Hello! V nice to meet you :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Hello! Thanks for the warm welcome!

The fae are fascinating for sure. What a cool path! :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Merry meet @autumn8 !

I’m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. I work with Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning), Selene, and Hekate.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :crescent_moon: :hekate_wheel:

15 Likes

Hi!

V cool, happy to hear you’ve made a return, sounds like you’re doing marvelous.:slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks so much for the welcoming energy!

13 Likes

Hey @autumn8,
I am Kiash
Welcome to the coven :sparkles::yellow_heart:

14 Likes

@ autumn8 welcome to the family!
I am Airram from Greece
I’m glad you’re with us! :hekate_wheel:

13 Likes

@autumn8 Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

12 Likes

Hello @autumn8 and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s nice to meet you!

This is a great place to meet new people and swap spells - we have weekly challenges and rituals, so much to do!

I hope you’re finding everything alright here in the forum. Please, feel free to make yourself at home!

12 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @autumn8

It’s nice to meet you, Autumn! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. I love your name, my favorite time of the year is Autumn! Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

12 Likes

Hi, @autumn8! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

So glad you’ve found us! This is a great group to make friends and swap spells. You’ll learn a lot and I’m sure you’ll teach us some too!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

12 Likes

Hello @autumn8,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Awesome! I hope you’ve been finding everything you’ve been looking for. There’s a real treasure trove of content on both the main Spells8 site and here in the forum. The Search Tool is my daily life line, it really helps navigate to certain topics and discussions! Please know that if you need help finding anything or have questions, you can always reach out - we’re here and happy to help! :handshake: :infinite_roots:

Make yourself at home here, Autumn - blessed be! :sparkles:

10 Likes