Human Design Life

I’m taking a reclaim your empress course and we’ve been learning about the human design. Are any of you familiar with this topic? It’s similar to astrology and numerology in a sense I do believe however it seems more scientific in a sense.
Basically it helps you identify your type, and how that has predetermined your response and strategy and how understanding how you should be acting and from what place you’re able to live life from a state of calm, clarity and understanding.
I’ve not gone much farther into it than the first three steps but it’s quite intriguing and very accurate!
Get Your Chart is the link if you’re interested in creating your own chart for free!

8 Likes

Interesting! I grabbed a chart for myself and it looks like it might use astrology, too (because birth times are used to create a natal chart).

I have honestly no idea what any of it means, but now I have something to research later. Thanks for sharing!

6 Likes

I basically only understand the first basic steps~like your type and inner authority and how that all plays into you

4 Likes

I’m a 1/3 Projector.

:film_projector:

:laughing: ??

But seriously, I found a page with the types and their descriptions, and these are the profiles. Human Design looks really interesting, I’ll do some reading on it!

4 Likes

Way cool. :sunglasses: This is more fun than I thought. Something new.

I am a Generator. 1/3 Profile

Heh, I wish I could have plugged myself into the house a few weeks ago. :joy: Even if it was only 1/3 of the power :crazy_face: jk

Thank you for sharing!

Thanks! That was helpful.

4 Likes

Oh will check this out, thank you!

3 Likes

Wow you’re the first projector I’ve encountered! So far everyone is a generator

2 Likes

Also if you download the free e book, or whatever the site emails you, it details the first bit of information quite extensively.

3 Likes

Here’s mine:

Just reading up on what it all means now :grinning: looks really interesting!

2 Likes

This is mine lol I’m going to do some reading on it right now.

3 Likes

Oh wow you’re a reflector that’s rare!

2 Likes

Ooo your chart is similar to my friends!!! It’s so neat

2 Likes