I am back Witcheeeeees!

Hello my sisters! It’s been years since I stopped practicing as Wiccan. And I lost all my knowledge and abilities. What will be your advice for me to slowly get back on track.

Moreover something happened to me while I was reading for a friend. And I feel like there was a power transfer where he stole my abilities or switched them off completely. I can no longer read for myself or people.

I am also open for anyone who wants to practice divination to do a specific reading for me. I allow you to read my past, present, future. If anyone answers a topic, you can choose or/and propose a clearer answer. It is all about practice.

I also have an issue. I cannot keep any lover and need a husband. I have someone in mind and he is a Muslim. If you can help me get him back. Name: Mohammad Shehadeh. Date of birth:October 5th. I will update if he unblocked me or not.

Tarot questions:

1-What secret do I need to know?

2-Will I find the job at the hospital? Also attraction ritual.

3-What is coming that I don’t see.

4-Did someone do witchcraft on me in January and August? Is it a close friend? I almost died…

5-When will I get married?

6-Will I have kids of my own.

I am grateful sisters! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Wonderful Wednesday SingingWitch,

Well, I love cold reads. I do not really read them as a complete story. In this case with so many varied questions, I read these cards as one card per each question. Although questions 3, 5, and 6 seem to be related to each other.

So, here goes my attempt.

1–What secret do I need to know?

willful movement from a bad situation, going forward

This secret that you need to know, looks like you will come to a realization (swords are the air element, logic) that you need to move away from something, even though you are not quite sure where. Look at the water, you are leaving choppy waters for something calmer. Do not worry about what is at the end of the journey.

2–Will I find the job at the hospital?

gentle control…this is a Yes to the question.

3–What is coming that I don’t see?

harmony, marriage, home

This goes into some of the other questions…so, maybe you cannot see anything yet, but it is on the horizon.

4–Rephrase…is there a hex or curse on you?

reckoning, absolution, redemption

The cards seems to say yes, however; I read it as more of having to face and/or answer with consequences for something that had happened. Not necessarily a curse placed on you by someone; but you having to answer for something that you had done.

5–When will I get married? This is a loaded question, it is not wise to ask the cards for a definite time frame.

time management, decision, adaptability

This looks to say, “when?, that is up to you”. This sounds like you will have the opportunity, it is up to you to weigh the decision carefully. It looks as if you will be able to be married, but you may have to make many compromises.

6–Will I have kids?

foundational shift, chaos, sudden change

This card says outright “no”.

Not sure if this is what you needed to hear. I really enjoy this type of a read. I do not like having too much information, because I do not like to have my read biased. Also, I try to read the cards literally and leave a nuanced interpretation for the querent to figure out.

That being said,

I see connections with questions 3, 5, and 6. These seem to work together about domesticity. A chance at domestic happiness will be coming your way (4 wands), but you will have to consider the comprises carefully (2 pentacles). The pentacles are a suit of tangibles, physical elements, car, house, job…things that are considered signs of success in the modern world. You will have to weigh these things in your life and how a domestic arrangement will fit with what you want. This deep of a decision seems to have bearing on the children you ask about and the answer seems to be “no” (16 Tower card).
Taking all this together in one narrative, what I see in these cards say…

Something is coming to a head (6 swords) in which you will decide to move on. This may be a result of something that you had done (20 judgement). Your strength will carry you in this move forward (8 strength). As for your domestic setting…When you are not expecting it, you will find the happiness you are looking for (4 wands), yet marriage or not is something that you will have to weigh very carefully (2 pentacles). And kids seem to not be in the picture (16 tower…definitive NO).

So, that is what I see with your questions and these cards that I pulled for you.

Let me know if this resonates…

Lady Gene :sun_moon_star: :woman_dancing: :phoenix:

7 Likes

I m grateful for your time and consideration around this. It resonates. I certainly don’t feel i can carry kids or being able to right now.

Also fingers crossed for the hospital job offer.

7 Likes

Hello @SingingWitch and welcome back! :purple_heart:

I think the Daily Devotional rituals are a great starting place to gently come back to your practice again.

Check out @leilani1 Tarot Talks! It´s a fun space to practice your tarot reading skills and get great feedback! :sparkles:

We haven´t met yet! :bouquet:
I´m Katharina, an art-witch and art therapist from Vienna, Austria! I´m practicing magick very much through art making! I love altar craft, candle making, poppet work, spell boxes, jars and all kinds of creative magic shenanignas. Working in my Book of Shadows is a big part of my practice. I love all things tarot and practice this art since many moons.

The forum is huge and it takes time to get to know everything. The people here are very sweet and helpful, so just make yourself known if there´s any questions, someone will certainly show up to help you.

Brightest blessings! :dizzy:

8 Likes

Hello and welcome back. I’m Tracy from England. I’m a Trickster Shaman from the Northern Tradition, I do rune readings but not the past present and future anymore as I’m now being initiated into the older more traditional readings of the 9 worlds, the Soul or the Cast, this will track you but not necessarily answer a specific question but more why the question arises in the first place. They are direct, can be a little unsettling if you’re used to tarot and come with shamanic rituals afterwards - just a heads up.

I do know there are fabulous tarot readers here, but I also use this lady.

I hope you get the answers you are seeking and look forward to getting to know you.

With love and mischief

Skal :clinking_beer_mugs: :green_heart:

Tracy

8 Likes

@SingingWitch

Merry Meet and welcome back. I don’t think I can add anything more. Looking forward to getting to know and reading your posts.

I am Moonbeam from a small village in Lancashire, England :last_quarter_moon::dotted_six_pointed_star::jack_o_lantern:

7 Likes

@SingingWitch

Nice to meet you I am very new practicing, hoping to see you around. :heart: :jack_o_lantern:

7 Likes

I m grateful…

8 Likes

Hi, @SingingWitch! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s nice to meet you! I don’t trust my tarot abilities to give you any advice. That’s how comedy horror movies start.

I do think you should start with grounding and centering. That’s a very useful skill. From there, you can learn meditation or shields to help protect yourself.

I hope this helps you out! Good luck!

8 Likes

Hello from Cajun country!

Now, I got a question.. seriously. Why do you want a man who already has you blocked?

You don’t need that man in your life.

You sound too intelligent to be wanting a man who doesn’t appreciate you!

But, if your heart is set on this man, I can offer you the same advice them old Cajun people told me… It’s an obsession spell, not a love spell.

All you gotta do is, put your monthly shark week liquid in his spaghetti sauce and watch him eat it. Swear to God.

Do I recommend this? No. I sure don’t because i feel like it can lead to dangerous outcomes for women.. but, do with that info what you will. :woman_shrugging:t3:

Good luck.

Hope you find better than that man, though. :heart_hands:t3:

-kristina

6 Likes

Hello and welcome back. I don’t think I was here when you were here before. I’m Jayne, originally from the UK, but now live in Texas. My witch name, Greenbriar, was chosen to align with my practice, which leans towards earth and nature magic.

I’m afraid I can’t help you with your questions and the tarot, but we do have several others here that may help.

7 Likes

LET ME HELP YOU ! ! ! i’m here to answer your questions ! ! !

first off,

i understand the falling off affect. it makes me feel less powerful. the longest i went without doing a spell was almost a year and a half (i guilt-tripped myself into remembering :sob: ). ANYWAY, if i’m being honest, scrolling through here you’ll find the inspiration of a lifetime. but, as a very very slow intro back into the world of magick (especially since you mentioned feeling like you lost touch with your third eye), start doing a tarot card of the day. just ask as you shuffle the deck what your day will be like ^^

that sounds like a disturbing experience ! i’d recommend doing a cleansing of your soul and deep meditation and visualization of opening your third eye. this will take time :heart: so don’t worry if it isn’t instant

now, onto the readings.

basic past present and future:

past: page of cups. this is a positive card in my eyes. “The Page of Cups upright represents creativity, intuition, and emotional openness” (Sibyl Tarot). There seems to have been a time where you felt connected with yourself. i will note that my cards resisted shuffling, which to me has always told me that it had a hard time answering/there’s something else to note. so, i pulled another card without shuffling again: two of wands. an ambitious card, one of hope and a clear vision of a goal. it seems you had something in mind that you wanted to accomplish in the future, something you were working on at the time.

present: judgement. a big card, in my opinion, stating some sort of transformation or recognition of a new self that has bloomed. i would agree with this, especially since youre here now looking for a fresh start :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

ACK i have to finish this later but good luckkkk

7 Likes