I bet you knew this year's October is Fascinating 🌝

Just read this on Facebook, but
Did you know that this October has a Friday the 13th :skull:, a Solar Eclipse :waning_crescent_moon:, Full Blood Moon lunar eclipse :full_moon: and is energetically super frantic and chaotic :black_heart:?
And we are going to celebrate Halloween :jack_o_lantern: :wink:

Please, If you knew, tell me where you found that information out from. I seem to read these things on the most inappropriate places for witches, like social media.
Also, let me know of any rituals for these specific events :purple_heart:

Love you all :sparkles:

9 Likes

I read something similar on Facebook because it’s being shared around in an image. I don’t think it’s an inappropriate place for a witch to gather information, especially in today’s age. We’re all on social media in some form or fashion, and even this forum can be considered social media.

We have some information for each of these days, but not each one has a specific ritual.

Whew, that was more links than I thought! :joy:

9 Likes

Thank you so much, I know it might have been so much effort to collect and share this information.
I appreciate your hard work :purple_heart::hugs:

6 Likes

As someone who doesn’t have a Facebook account and ignores the rest, I really appreciate you bringing this up, @EvaCVM! :black_heart:

Social media brings out all my “negative” ADHD symptoms, so I have to avoid them unless I want to feel miserable. :sweat_smile: That being said, I don’t feel like I’m missing out by not using them. So rather than learning to “deal with it,” I’m happy to just be how I am.

And thank you, @MeganB, for compiling those resources! :black_heart:

6 Likes

:raising_hand_woman: I can attest to this one already! October has been pretty wild and busy here so far :joy:

So much going on this month! Megan already shared some great ritual links and resources, so I’m just stopping by to share in the excitement- wishing you a happy October, Eva! :sparkles: :jack_o_lantern:

5 Likes

You are so kind :blush:
I wish you a pleasant October as well. Thanks for your support :pray:
Blessed be :sparkles:

4 Likes

@EvaCVM :hugs: :heart:

4 Likes

You’re welcome! It wasn’t too bad :sweat_smile: just compiling a list of links from the search function here. I hope it helps!

You’re welcome :blush: I sometimes wish I could get rid of all my social media, but it’s kinda what I do for business :laughing: but I try not to spend too much time on it. TikTok is the worst, 100% and if I’m not careful, I lose so much time there.

5 Likes

Hey, that’s a strength to be proud of in itself. It’s not easy to work with it and maintain a healthy distance. In simple things like this, you can see how resilient you are. :black_heart:

5 Likes

You know, I just wanna say that I appreciate you sharing this because I often don’t see it. It’s nice to hear from the perspective of others because it helps me see myself the way others see me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

You mean as an intelligent, eloquent, considerate, highly skilled, strong, beautiful witch? Yay! Happy to help. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :black_heart:

4 Likes

Aww, you’re so sweet! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.