I don’t like the smell of sage

I love lemongrass thank you :blush: I also have a tea :tea: that has lemon grass it is very refreshing!
Jeannie

8 Likes

Hey Sarall, Saged out-ha, ha. Or sage challenged?
Incense…
I live in a tiny house (660 sq.ft.)One of the problems I have with most incense is the intensity of smell. When I light it in any form, it’s like the roach police are here to fumigate. Lately, for the length of time I need it or intent/purpose, I’ve found incense matches. Frankincense is nice, musk is great, Goddess is so so… It also comes in cinnamon, spice, potpourri (the Hippy Incense) coconut an others I can’t think of.
It’s a little expensive but it doesn’t overwhelm and only lasts 10-15 seconds.
And way easier to clean up after.
Blessed be, love from me
Garnet

7 Likes

Ooooiii! I use rosemary, too! It is a nice change of pace and scent when I need a change. :kissing_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

My go to is rosemary, Palo santo (both smoke) and salt (physical) and SOUND! :woman_fairy:

7 Likes

When I need to feel my house clean, I use rosemary, rue and Palo santo. I hope this may help!

7 Likes

@SpanishWitchy oh, I had never thought of using Rue… I have mason jars full of it! Thank you for the suggestion! :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

@Sarafeena_Sage i love these scents. All except lavender, as im allergic. But everyone else loves it. So its in most of the things i make ppl. Rosemary however is my crack.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.