I don't know where to put this

I don’t know where this should go or if it should at all.

I am a hard core coffee fanatic. I’m frequently referred to as a coffee snob :laughing: My husband bought me an obscenely expensive coffee maker, made a rolling coffee bar so I could have everything in reach if I was stuck in bed of on the couch and doesn’t complain that the only oat milk that I find drinkable is twice the price as everything else.
It’s so a part of me that the household has made it a priority. Like the household has made my coffee the center of the house. And if you walk into the kitchen and I’m standing with my back to the rest of the house, clutching a cup of coffee, back away very very slowly.
It is so far up on my Can’t Live Without It list that I have a pour over in case the power goes out, I plan to heat water on the grill :laughing: :woman_shrugging:t2: My oldest son actually day 3 me down and told me that I drink too much coffee
Lately I haven’t been drinking as much coffee, everyone is very confused, and I really want tea.
I ordered some a few days ago that looks so good and it arrived yesterday
So…Look at I what I found, look at what I found :rofl:

12 Likes

That looks good! I need to cut back on coffee and start drinking more tea.

9 Likes

Everyone is quite concerned that I did, they all think there is something wrong with me. My sister brought over a pregnancy test :rofl:

9 Likes

That’s funny!

9 Likes

Ooh, those look yummy!

8 Likes

I’m not a tea person myself, definitely a coffee fanatic here! :coffee: But those teas do look interesting! I will drink tea occasionally, especially if I’m having trouble sleeping, getting sick, or stressed out. I have specific tea blends I go to for that, but otherwise, it’s at least two cups of coffee a day for me! :rofl:

I hope you’ll let us know how they taste!

8 Likes

I’m not really either, I used to have a cup once in a while and ALWAYS a box of peppermint tea after I had a baby but I have a teapot meant for loose tea that was a wedding present from 2 very special people that I don’t get to see anymore and it’s about time I used it
I will definitely let y’all know when I try it. Hopefully it’s as good as it looks because they have a coffee black tea blend that looked really interesting

8 Likes

Nixi
Too cute! And I totally relate. If I don’t have my coffee for more than 1-2 days, it triggers migraines. Hope your tea helps.
“Coffee without caffeine is like sex without kissing.”
Garnet

8 Likes

Welcome to the party, Nixi- or should I say, the tea party! :laughing: :teapot: :sparkling_heart:

I know tea isn’t everyone’s, well, cup of tea (:laughing: I’ll stop now haha), but when it comes to tea-lovers, you’re definitely among friends here! There are plenty of tea-loving folks around the forum, it’s a great drink that brings people together :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :tea:

Mango Citrus Black and Fireside Spice both sound amazing- I can’t wait to hear what you think of them! I hope you enjoy your delicious blends. Happy tea time! :two_hearts:

7 Likes

I’ll let everyone know as soon as I try them. Does being excited about tea mean that I need to “get a life”? :laughing:

7 Likes

@Garnet 1-2 days? I cannot function without at least 1-2 cup of coffee every morning, it used to be 3-4, I do the “Zombie shuffle” to the coffee maker and don’t move until I’ve had at least one cup. And by a cup I mean a cappuccino or latte, depending on how long it took me to get the first cup, with an extra shot
And could you talk to my husband about that last part :laughing: he’s gotten a bit lazy :roll_eyes: :laughing:

7 Likes

Hahaha some of us might say that tea is life! :joy::+1::heart:

Enjoy your teas, Nixi- I hope that they are wonderful for you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :tea:

7 Likes

I tried the mango citrus black yesterday. It smells amazing, the taste was pretty good. I’m going to try it again as this is the first time with my teapot. I might have to wait until I can get actual tea cups. My 4 year old saw the tea pot and asked where the tea cups were, then proceeded to look for them as if nobody would actually drink tea without proper tea cups :rofl: One of the cartoons he watches has a lot of tea drinkers, they even had tea with the Queen once lol so that’s where we think the “Teapot! Where are the tea cups?” came from. He eagerly tried some after giving me a look for using a coffee cup and wasn’t impressed but I said we could try different kinds and he was excited. This is huge for him. Everything about mealtime is a struggle for him and his drink menu consists of oat milk, one brand of apple juice and ice water if it’s in the right cup with the right straw on the first try. Do you know how difficult it is to find natural dye blue and white paper straws that hold up well enough to actually use and don’t have a taste of their own? :confounded: :laughing:

6 Likes

Hooray! I’m happy it was a pleasant experience, and how cute that your son gave the tea a try too! :teapot: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It sounds like the two of you are embarking on a tea adventure- I hope you can find some blends that you both enjoy. Even without any tea cups, you can still have a fun tea party for two! :tea::blush::two_hearts:

Enjoy and blessed be!

5 Likes

No! It means you know how to enjoy the small things in life. Which, IMO, is very important. Enjoying the small things makes it easier to experience the magick and wonder of life- far more enjoyable journey that way. :slight_smile:

That is so precious!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.