I just wanted to be grateful

Sometimes I get things out. Just to be grateful for what life has brought me.
Today… I’m grateful for spirit guides and reaching a level where I can feel as if I have understood my energy more than I ever have. Plus I’m really just digging the set up.
So here is my grateful for an open mind decoration of the day. Not my altar. Just a something to remind me all life has to offer and how truly blessed and loved I feel.

8 Likes

That’s beautiful. Is that a black mirror? I like the holder for that one crystal sphere in front, the black one. Very unique.

3 Likes

Unfinished scrying mirrior.
Its one of my favorite things to make.
However if I don’t have good vibrations I’m un able to finish. Luckily I’m getting back to where I need to be. It will be done next full moon.

5 Likes

I agree with @Amethyst its a beautiful set up. And the holder is amazing. Scrying is something that peaks my interest, I have to look into it more.
Blessed Be!

2 Likes

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing! :smiley:

I believe Gratitude is a powerful tool to readjust one’s perspective. I too am grateful to be here today! We are living, breathing miracles. Indeed we have so much to be grateful for. :pray:

3 Likes

You do good work! I’m glad you’re feeling better.

3 Likes

I love that little set up, just enjoying the beautiful things life gives us is a great Sunday pastime. I have this cute little metal sign that says “gratitude turns what we have into enough” … ever since I first saw it in the store, it’s been such an important phrase to live by!

3 Likes

I love that quote!:two_hearts: It’s really the little things in life that matters. My friend knew I was a little emotional. So, she sent me a care package with beautiful crystals, incense, a sage bundle, and a nice card. I’m grateful for friends. And I’ve found so many good hearted people here! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

So beautiful, @sarah9! :blush: I love the bright and colorful feathers in the vase :bird::two_hearts: In the middle of the arrangement, are those other feathers or maybe wheat? :ear_of_rice: It looks awesome- thanks for sharing! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes