I laughed so hard I squeaked

I needed to share the laugh. I lost it at the end

8 Likes

That was awesome!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Video didn’t play for me in England :sob:. I will visualise a funny ending. :joy::sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

I mean, wow, the ingenuity of that man is incredible!

@tracyS – The video is of a man picking up groceries from the grocery store but he doesn’t have a car. He’s on a motorized scooter. He’s got a vest and little clips that he hooks the grocery bags onto, and then he’s got a baby carrier that he puts the watermelon in.

9 Likes

Thankyou. People are amazing :sparkling_heart::joy:

7 Likes

Wow, that is genius! Who can afford a car the price of grocery’s? Lol!

8 Likes

That’s a very creative way to carry a bunch of bags while riding a scooter!

8 Likes

Incredible! What ingenuity! :rofl: Thank you for sharing!

7 Likes

That was awesome and I can relate to this so hard. When I moved to Virginia I didn’t have a car either. My daughter was still in a stroller I would pack as much as I could in that stroller. If she wasn’t with me I get the carrier bags the stores had but they had to be a specific one. The cashiers always said to me I don’t know how you pack all that stuff in there to fit. I said it’s always like a puzzle to me and I make it fit.

6 Likes

That was so friggen funny :laughing:. I had to rewatch it.

6 Likes

My husband wasn’t impressed. He used to do the same thing only without a scooter and the bags were attached to a backpack that I now use for storage, it’s huge.

Me too. It got to the point that I sounded so far from laughing that my husband almost got my inhaler :laughing:

@Heav3n I’ve done that too. The basket was full, bags were hanging from a large carbineer and tied to the handle and bread went on the canopy. I remember one time there were so many bags on the handle that I realized I couldn’t let go or the stroller would have tipped :woman_facepalming:t2: I started wearing a backpack after that.It was small then and one of the ladies from the food bank bought us a large rolling cart. I cried

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.