I like this book

Not sure what other tag to put this,
not bad for a 5 and below store book. Just 5 bucks

7 Likes

Five Below has some pretty good finds - what do you like about this one?

7 Likes

This book is more like if you’re a beginner witch there’s a lot of information of gods goddesses oils plant references candle color meanings and a lot lot more even comes with a lot of spells too and some I like because this book cross references some real famous authors that we all like that what they wrote is in this book so I know it’s a good book

7 Likes

Great price for sure!

6 Likes

Great find! I got one of my favorite Tarot books at 5 Below too- they have some neat things (and at really good prices)! :grinning:

Happy reading! :open_book:

5 Likes

That’s a good reference book, though - seems like it! Thanks for sharing, John!

4 Likes

@MeganB take a read one day of the book it’s worth it

4 Likes

I’ll see if I can pick it up from the library or something. I’m not sure I need to keep a copy for myself :laughing:

4 Likes

Don’t worry five and below always has receipts LOL

4 Likes

I don’t have a Five Below near me now - they used to be everywhere in Florida :joy: so library it will be!

4 Likes

My twin flame lives in Florida she showed me a lot of book stores and there’s some nice stuff in those bookstores

4 Likes

My favorite store to go to was Books-A-Million :books: Books everywhere! We have some locally-owned bookstores in my area now, but I haven’t ventured out to explore them yet. I will eventually - I’ll be sure to share if I find any witchy goodies there!

4 Likes

Books-A-Million that’s the one she used to go to a lot

4 Likes

It’s one of the bigger stores in the south - they’ve got lots of stuff!

Anyway, I found this book on Hoopla through my local library so once I get to reading it, I’ll let you know what I think!

4 Likes