I’m a new Wiccan

Hi everyone, my name is Chantelle, and I am new to Wicca, witchcraft, and all things magic. I’m more woman who’s blind with Rubal palsy, and I’m doing the best I can with what I have. I hope to make a lot of friends here. Feel free to comment, and ask any questions.

14 Likes

Welcome Chantelle. I’m Ostara from Texas. If you have any questions, just ask. Someone will know the answer or point you in the right direction. You can learn a lot with the lesson’s on Spells 8. :consecrate_spell:

11 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

11 Likes

Hi, @chantel3! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You’ll find loads of good friends here! Keep an eye out for tomorrow’s Merry Meet Monday. It has all about what’s going on with the coven and you’ll be able to share what’s going on with your week down in the comments. It’s a great way to get to know each other.

I look forward to chatting with you more!

11 Likes

Im John nice too meet you iv been practicing over 30 years

10 Likes

Welcome to the coven. My name is Devenne I’m a chaos witch from Indiana.

Blessed be :magic_wand:

10 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

9 Likes

Welcome to the coven :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @chantel3 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m sure you’ll make plenty of friends here in the forum. We’re a wonderful, friendly, and eclectic group of people here. Please, feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @chantel3

I’m glad you have joined us, Chantel. My name is Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

9 Likes

Hello and nice to meet you
I’ve not been here that long - the lessons are great and there’s lots of support here - enjoy x

10 Likes

Hey @chantel3 :slight_smile: I just found this group aswell they have been so lovely and there is so much information and great thought provoking conversations it is really great - excited to get to know you…

Message if I can help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom:

10 Likes

Hello @chantel3,

Wishing you a very warm welcome! I’m Bry, another of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Just stopping by to say hi and that I hope you have been finding everything you’ve been searching for :blush:

Please make yourself at home here- the coven community is blessed to have you with us!

Love and Light :sparkles:

10 Likes

Welcome, @chantel3! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: I’m also quite new, having only recently celebrated my anniversary of consciously accepting this path.

Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space. :sparkles:

10 Likes