I’m new from Ohio

Hello!!!
Shortish story about me…

My gifts/abilities were passed down to me when I was 6 years old from my grandmother. When I was 6 months pregnant with my youngest, my mom passed away and my girls were blessed with their abilities. But that’s a whole different story lol

I’ve been able to see things, hear things, sense things. I love my tarot and pendulums.

Lately though, my feelings, my urge to know more about who I truly am has become SO strong!! There is not a day that I don’t think about witchcraft or something of the supernatural. But I can’t seem to hone in on who I am exactly. And I can’t seem to find a Coven that I can run to if I need help or advice or just a really good mentor to show me the ways.

So I’m glad I found this site. I’m so eager to learn more and get to know others who are like me!!!

-Phoenix

12 Likes

Hello and welcome @johanna3 :infinite_roots:
I’m Marsha, an eclectic witch from Colorado. I am looking forward to getting to know you better. Have you found all the courses yet? It’s a great place to get started. I’m so glad you have joined us, and if you have any questions, just ask.
:magic_wand: :triquetra: :dizzy: :sparkles:

9 Likes

Hi, I’m Charlye from Missouri. I am a new Kemetic witch and studying Heka. Glad to have you here😁

9 Likes

Hi @johanna3! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Sounds like you’ve got a good start with your abilities, that’s great! I second going through the courses, they’re a great place to start on the site and are just full of useful information.

Also check out this week’s Merry Meet Monday- Magick News of the Week post, it has what’s going on in the forum so you can jump in on activities and start playing with us. I look forward to getting to know you better!

8 Likes

Merry meet Phoenix @Johanna3,

Welcome to the forum- thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself! It is a pleasure to meet you :blush:

I noticed that your chosen name is different from your username- would you like to change it? If so, it is easy- here is a guide on how to change your name/username. If you need any help with doing so, please feel free to reach out and I or another moderator will be happy to lend a hand!

When the magick inside you wants to be known, it makes itself very clear! :smile: Good for you for heeding the call and beginning your formal journey into magick. As for finding who you are, well- that is all part of the adventure! As you travel, things will become clearer for you :crystal_ball:

The Craft is an amazing way to learn more about both the world and yourself within it :earth_americas: :sparkles:

When it comes to magickal help and support, I’m happy to see you’ve found a great place to be! Anytime you have a question, feel free to head on over to the Q&A Category and ask away. You have friendly coven members from all over the world who are sure to have a host of advice, answers, and shared experiences for you.

Don’t be shy- your coven is here for you! :infinite_roots: :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Phoenix! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Merry meet and welcome to the forum! Im sure you will have a great time here!

As always have a great day and blessed be :heart:

8 Likes

Welcome, @johanna3! I have found this to be a great place for help, guidance, friendship, and fun. I hope you enjoy your time here. It’s so good to meet you.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.