I’m new here I’m Baby Witch Crystal

Greetings everyone :innocent: so nice to be here :heart: My name is Crystal

15 Likes

Welcome to the forum @crystal71 I love your name.:grin: I look forward getting to know you :hibiscus: there’s lots to learn and I know you’ll love it here.:sparkles::crystal_ball:

7 Likes

@crystal71 Hello lovely. I’m Tracy from England. Welcome. Nice to see you here. You’ll make lots of friends and learn sooo much. Everyone here is fabulous :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Hi, @crystal71! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of magic are you interested in? I like candle magic and chants. If you’re not sure, that’s okay, the Courses will help you figure it out.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @crystal71 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home! :houses:

9 Likes

Nice to meet you @crystal71 and welcome! I’m from NJ and still haven’t settled on a specific label for what type of witch I am. I like divination and am fascinated with the moon and its energy but I relate a lot to Green Witch energy as well. Hope you enjoy your time in the forums and on the Spells8 site that has so much information!

7 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @crystal71

I’m so glad you have joined us, Crystal, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I agree with @Amethyst that the courses are a great place to start. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Greetings and blessings @crystal71 all the way from Australia!
:yin_yang::heart::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Merry meet @crystal71,

I’m Bry, another of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a warm welcome! :heart:

I hope you’ve been settling in and finding everything you’ve been looking more- make yourself at home here :blush:

Blessed be!

6 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum @crystal71.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.