I made my first Besom!

I made my first besom I had never made one before, but while out on a walk with my dog I saw brances of pine trees in my yard and pinecones everywhere from a storm we had. I harvested the pine bushels, a thick branch, and a pinecone and brought it inside to find the rest of the stuff to craft it eith. I ended uo using the pinecone for the top and wraped my favorite ribbion around it to hold it in place. Then for the pines I arranged the little bushles atound the bottom of the branch to form the broom part and tied thread around it with a red balloon wrapped around it to support the tread. (its all I had on hand).

I’m pretty proud of myself and cant wait to clense it then use it.

18 Likes

Congratulations on your first besom, Patricia! :clap: I’m sure it’s lovely.

→ As a note, the Google link you shared requires people to log in and get access. We can’t see it. :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Darn! It wouldn’t let me share the picture itself, it said the file was too big

13 Likes

Congratulations! That’s awesome. I have never made a besom before.

13 Likes

Hmm… sometimes if you screenshot it instead of trying to share the full image it works better. Screenshots are usually smaller in terms of file size lol

14 Likes

16 Likes

I love it!!!

13 Likes

Hooray - it worked! :clap: I love it. It looks so good!

13 Likes

I love it @patricia2 ! It looks beautiful! I have never made one but this gives me encouragement to make my own soon!

13 Likes

Thank you everyone for the kindness! It made me want to learn how to make other tools and decorations for my altar!

13 Likes

Screenshots it

12 Likes

WOW I love it I also got a few new witchy items today

16 Likes

Those look awesome! I also just got my first pendelim board, but I bought that, I didn’t make it.

13 Likes

Those look amazing @john1 !

11 Likes

Nice!!! It is so meaningful to create our own tools!

13 Likes

Beautiful besom :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

@john1 love the mug

11 Likes

So beautiful!
@john1 nice new items. Love the owl mug

11 Likes

I love the besom :heartpulse: @patricia2
That mug is great. :beers: @john1

10 Likes

Your besom is beautiful, @patricia2! Enjoy it! :witch_broom: :sparkles: :blush:

10 Likes

Love it well done :slight_smile: x

11 Likes