I miss you guys

I haven’t been able to do much responses to comment but I miss you guys so much I feel like there’s a price of me missing especially since I haven’t been in the forum alot lately do to job switching please keep me in your prayers and circle. Protection from unwanted energy is greatly needed sometimes… and I also want everyone to be safe in there practice

19 Likes

You’re in my prayers lovely :sparkling_heart: Hope you are keeping ok. We’ve missed you too

14 Likes

We wil all be here when you are ready and able to come back :smiling_face: seeing prayers and positivity.

15 Likes

Good to hear from you! Sending you light, strength and positive energy for life’s stresses and challenges.

14 Likes

Glad you’re still here. Keep your head up.

14 Likes

I Miss you to brother

14 Likes

Blessings and positive energy to you. Glad to hear from you again. I was just wondering about you early today.

13 Likes

We’re here for you anytime :blush::people_hugging::purple_heart::heart::two_hearts::blue_heart:

12 Likes

Sending hugs and prayers. Hope to hear from you soon.

12 Likes

Hello @Lunadragon- welcome back! :heart:

Just a note that I rehomed your post out of the Site Feedback & Announcements category and into the General Discussion category - this is the best place for chatting with the coven!

Thank you for your kind wishes, I hope the job switching went well and that you and your loved ones are all okay. Sending protective energy and good thoughts your way!

Blessed be :sparkles:

11 Likes

@Lunadragon How are you keeping lovely :green_heart:

9 Likes

Had a lovely message from @Lunadragon and he wanted to share it with all of you.

:green_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you for sharing this!

7 Likes