I much prefer ducks

Received my first d**k pic message on Instagram this morning . User blocked and reported. Here’s a duck pic to balance things out. Happy Saturday :blush:

What’s everyone got planned for the New Moon?

I’m rainbow_biker_witch if anyone fancies following me…

11 Likes

I’m sorry that happened to you! That’s one of the reasons why I don’t use Instagram much. When I do go on, I’ll add you!! You’ll know it’s me by the name lol

7 Likes

I’m not on Instagram so I’ll miss out on this once. I don’t do many pictures. But that’s a cute one of a duck!

You should have sent back a pic of you pointing and laughing before blocking the jerk. Some people have no sense.

8 Likes

That is re-d*ck-oulous that people think it’s ok to do that. Sorry that happened…btw….following you back :heart:

9 Likes

I somehow have managed to not get any of those! I’m sorry that happened. Going over to follow you. I’m nerdy_dirty_inked_and_curvy.

8 Likes

Ugh. People are so gross >.< I’m sorry that happened to you :confused: I don’t get why people have to be like that! :triumph:

I followed you by the way! I’m grease_and_quiet if you (or anyone else!) wants to follow me too :slight_smile: I don’t post very much – I mostly use it to look at pics of food :sweat_smile:

I’m planning on doing a little ritual to work on re-connecting with Hekate – I haven’t done much deity work lately because I’ve been so busy with school, but I feel a soul-deep need to start working on doing more work with Hekate, Bast, and Hestia again <3

What are y’alls’ plans? :black_heart:

9 Likes

Haha that’s a great idea!!

7 Likes

I can’t claim it, my friend who takes me to my doctor appointments got a pic and he asked her to show it around. She said If I were you, I’d be ashamed to show something that sad and then blocked him. LOL!

4 Likes

Here’s my favorite duck pic!! Although it’s not really a duck but a marine bird, blue-footed booby

On that note, if you haven’t already seen it, I recommend watching Penguin Town on Netflix, it’s a really funny show, although a bit dramatic at times. It’s all about penguins :penguin:

6 Likes

Coolest Instagram name EVER :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Seeing pictures of a blue footed booby always makes me smile, they look so pleased with life!

I’ve added Penguin Town to watch list. Dramatic penguins sound great :joy:

5 Likes