I need help with career success

I’m a new real estate agent and I feel stuck in my career. I need more clients I need to get listings I need houses to flip and I’m losing motivation to do it. I did the rosemary bath spell when I first started a few months ago and I felt like it helped but I’m not entirely sure. I haven’t made any money in my career yet and I became an agent end of August.

9 Likes

Some crystals id recommend for this are…

• Carnelian, Citrine, Emerald, Green Aventurine, Jade, Pyrite, Ruby, Sunstone, Tigers Eye, Sodalite
7 Likes

Have you given thought to a Road Opener Spell? It says it’s a good way to find yourself out of stagnant situations and moving forward in life.

Hope that helps!

7 Likes

When working with any kind of spells, you have to be patient and work towards your end goal or intention.
I’m not saying that this applies to you but I’ve had some ppl come to me asking to do spells for them but what I’m trying to say is you can’t just perform a spell and expect results just bc you did a spell.
You have to take steps toward the intention. Everything will happen in divine timing, when the time is right.
A key part is to not think that the spells not working. Or to even think if you did it right.
Try the road opener spell and take small steps to “make the magic happen”.
Magic is working with energy and intention.
I wish I could help more but I’m completely clueless when it comes to real estate. :sweat_smile:
I hope everything starts picking up for you soon.

6 Likes

Sorry things are tough at the moment! Everyone has given great advice so far. Here are a couple of relevant spells I’ve found in my big ol’ book of everything:

Believe in yourself :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

A few more ideas:

Deities that favor commerce/trade are Hermes / Mercury. Perhaps you were being affected by the last 2 months wherein Mercury was in retrograde.

Light an orange or yellow candle and chant one of these:

You can also make a prosperity anointing oil for wealth:

1. Get some honey, ground cinnamon, and sugar.
  2. Mix a tablespoon of honey with a teaspoon of the sugar, mix into a paste.
  3. Anoint the outside of the candle, just the wick if you use a jar candle, focusing on the intention of prosperity and let burn till it naturally goes out.

From Rootwork: Using the Folk Magick of Black America for Love, Money and Success by Tayannah Lee McQuillar

Another one: Rose of Jericho Better Business Spell

Among the Rose of Jericho’s many blessings are increased business and cashflow.

Re-hydrate the rose by placing it in a dish of spring water.

It is very normal for the process to take several days. Once the rose has bloomed, change its water every Friday (the old water becomes Rose of Jericho Water and has many uses), accompanied by the murmuring of psalms or other sacred verses.

5 Likes

I found this I don’t know but that’s all I could find
Blessed be
Jeannie

6 Likes