I really am still here

So it seems to be a summer of trials and tribulations for this witch. Right on the heels of my stepmom’s death, my daughter and her husband are getting separated.

Yet again, I’ll be out of pocket for a week as I’m headed to California to help my daughter pack up and move to a new house.

No worries. I’ve got all the energies in line to get this done! And when I get back, I’ll be sharing what I’ve learned about frequencies and vibrations and how they are applicable to the Craft!

Be good this week my Witches! :+1: :+1: :+1: :heart: :heart: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

15 Likes

Oh goodness, it sounds like you’re going through quite a lot! :people_hugging: Many hugs to you and your family. :sparkles: Safe travels! We’ll be here when you get back :blush:

9 Likes

How sad. I’m sorry for your daughter, but at least she has you! Good luck helping her move!

7 Likes

That is a lot going on- sending positive thoughts your way, @August_Wandering! :heart: But despite the challenges, you are so strong and shine so brightly- you are very strong! :muscle: :grinning:

Wishing you all the best and that you have safe travels. Love and Light! :sparkles:

7 Likes

You have been through a lot! Sending you positive energy. Challenges help build our character, or at least that is the old saying “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.”

6 Likes

Still in California. Five day trip has become a three week affair. My daughter is doing well and taking this with great grace.

But I realized along the trip that my relationship with my sister is highly toxic. She got stressed out and fell back into old unhealthy family patterns. It got so bad I had to stay on and get a flight home instead of driving back with her. Does anybody have any good ideas on how to handle this? I’ve tried every trick in my therapy book and ended up having to block her from all contact with me. Sadness. But I have to protect myself somehow, right?

6 Likes

I’m glad your daughter is doing well. I’m sorry your sister is so toxic. As you said, you’ve got to protect yourself. Have you thought about doing a cord-cutting?

5 Likes

Sorry to hear about the struggles with your sister @August_Wandering. It sounds like you’ve tried your therapy tactics and did your best to make things better- I agree there comes a point when, in order to preserve your own health and wellbeing, taking a step back is the best thing to do.

I think Amethyst’s suggestion of a cord-cutting ritual is a great one. I would also recommend taking a peek at the spells in the Banishing & Self-Defense Spell Collection:

Easy-Banishing-Spells-Negative-Energy-360x240

In addition to banishing the bad energy and getting the negativity out, it never hurts to put extra layers of protection in place. You might find something that suits you in the Protection Spell Collection:

Protection-Spells-with-Candles-Witchcraft-360x240

Wishing you all the best, August- much love and many blessings! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Actually, I have thought of that. But I don’t have any of my stuff here with me. Maybe I can scrounge up a few things here and get it done. So far, I’ve just cut off her means of contacting me…at least for now while I’m here helping out my daughter.

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I’m going to these links right now! Thank you so much! I may be able to scrounge up some items to do this while I’m here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Good luck! If needs be, a simple freezer spell, writing her name and sticking it in the freezer, should do.

6 Likes

You’re very welcome @August_Wandering! I hope you’re able to find the perfect spell(s) for your situation- good luck and blessed be! :sparkling_heart: :blush:

5 Likes

That’s brilliant! I don’t have my athame or anything with me so I’m going to do that like right now!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I hope it helps!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.