I thank you all

First I have to say, I love you all. Without knowing or seeing each individual face on here, I love you all! I have never in my 40 years of life felt so included. I wish I could say I have family and ancestors that have been calling me to this journey but unfortunately that’s not the case for me. I wish I had an aunt or my grandmother or my very own mother to teach me the way. I was born and raised here in the states but my family is Colombian. You know those hardcore Catholics Colombians, yup that’s us. So imagine how I felt in family reunions when religion is the key to this family and all their gatherings and here I am scrambling thru my purse to find one my fave crystals and basil to hold tight while they’re doing their little prayers and stuff. I respect it however I remove myself. And for that I’ve been excluded my entire life.

Logging in first thing in the morning has given me a peace I’ve yet to find on any social media or where-ever I try to find people like me. THANK YOU!! Thank you, thank you thank you I FEEL LIKE I FOUND MY HOME!

13 Likes

:sunrise: Good morning and welcome home!!! :hugs:

9 Likes

Hello lovely. I’m Tracy from England. Welcome. :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

I’m happy that you love it here. It’s great to❣️find your own people I remember how happy I was when I met this group. Great group.

Lots of love and light to you :cupid:

8 Likes

This is so great to hear, @Ge-Knee-Furrr1983 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m so glad that Spells8 has given you a sense of peace and belonging. That makes my heart happy to hear! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

That’s wonderful! Know that we’re here with you whenever you need a boost!

7 Likes

@Ge-Knee-Furrr1983 I’m learning on my own as well. No family members that will admit to ever doing any kind of witchcraft. I come from a family of Baptists :roll_eyes:. I was in a coven as a trainee baby witch in my late teens early twenties ( about 35-38 years ago). It wasn’t the type of magick I wanted (live animal sacrifices and such) so I left. I did learn a few things from them but have learned so much more studying on my own.

I log into Spells8 every morning first thing after getting my coffee and doing my tarot reading for the day. I’m on here many times through the day and then check in again just before I go to sleep. I get an amazing feeling of peace here.

Blessed Be :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Such a beautiful and thoughtful message to see - it makes me so happy that you feel comfortable here, @Ge-Knee-Furrr1983! May you always find peace and sanctuary among your fellow magick-lovers. We’re blessed to have you here- welcome home :hugs: :heart:

6 Likes