I think Bast may be upset with me

I woke up this morning and I had several scratches on me. Two on my hand and one on my foot. Now returning from lunch, I have a huge hideous one on my nose!! I didn’t do anything to cause this. I didn’t bump my nose or anything. I cannot figure it out. Only thing I can come up with is that she is upset with me for some reason.

I think I will go home and offer her some catnip.

17 Likes

I hope all is ok. Sending love. :green_heart:

12 Likes

An offering given in love and peace never hurts! I hope that it helps ease whatever is happening.

Good luck, Audra! :pray:

8 Likes

Awww, is Bast a physical kitty, or are we talking about the goddess? :black_cat:

7 Likes

I’m guessing she means the deity

7 Likes

My deity. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I hope everything is okay with you and Bast! :black_cat:

6 Likes

How are things now? :green_heart:

6 Likes

I didn’t wake up with any new scratches!! I gave all of my cats (I have 4) and Bast some catnip and spent some time in meditation. I think things are alright now. Thank you for asking!

7 Likes

That’s fabulous. :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

That’s good~ :relieved: :heart:
I love cats so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thank goodness! I’m glad it all worked out :pray: :cat:

6 Likes

@audra I’m glad to hear that thingd seem to have been resolved. She also likes milk as it represented fertility and nourishment. Egyptian deities are also please by the scent of beer. Music and dance were also used as offerings to Bast(et).

My little kitty is still sticking by my side constantly just now so i think there us still a connection that is waiting to be made.

Blessed be

Alan

7 Likes

Thanks Alan!! I have 4 kitties, one that looks like yours! Ill have to post pics later.

6 Likes