I thought these cards were worth sharing

I’ve been looking for crystal information cards to refresh my my memory. I’ve found some decent ones, the tiny plain information cards like the ones you get at a shop, ones with beautiful drawings that in a basket with the crystals would make a lovely gift but none of them were quite what I’m looking for.

I just found these, they have a decent picture and the information is a step above basic. I’ve printed similar size on blank 4x6 index cards and it worked great

11 Likes

The pictures are really clear. :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you so much! I love these cards! :hugs: :heart:

8 Likes

Very cool. I’ll probably just look at them rather than print them, it would kill all my ink if I tried to do that!

7 Likes

Oh, those are very pretty! I like how clear the pictures are. I’m sure they’ll be really helpful for identifying crystals and remembering their metaphysical properties. What a great find!

7 Likes

Definitely. It’s funny though, I’ve been looking for probably a year and I found these looking for something else.

6 Likes

We have auto delivery on ink and a cartridge came today
Husband “We can’t possibly need ink already”
Me “Ummm” :rofl:

7 Likes

Whoa- these are awesome! :gem: :sparkles:

Thanks for sharing @Nixi! :heart:

5 Likes

Love these. I will certainly use them as crystals are not something i know a lot about bit would like to incorporate them more.

Thanks for sharing

Alan

6 Likes

So glad y’all like them. I’m so excited, I’m going to print them as soon as I find my 4x6 index cards

5 Likes

HEE! If I printed out everything I was interested in I’d be in the poor house for buying ink.

4 Likes

It’s funny how that works sometimes :blush:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.